Used fishing line for sale or trade

GLG, Im still waiting to hear from you.. you said you would call me!!I was only trying to show you my tubby tyee. And it was really hot out.. thats why I was down to my speedo!

nootkalasttrip015.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Sorry GLG, I never got your pm. As a result I ended up trading my quality floorboards for some crummy fishing rod -it looks like it's called a Sage or something like that.It's a mooching rod too-all I ever do is troll dead slow.
Guess I got screwed!

Hooch
swiftsurehaliaug07-1.jpg

I am still waiting for my peice of line. I was able to hook up with GLG last week and give him my left handed Scotty downrigger and 10 year old battery so he could ready his canoe for the derby. I am guessing GLG is planning on maybe using the line on last time this weekend for the derby.

I am sure now he has everything he needs to win this year so I am not even going to enter the derby.

quote:Originally posted by fishassassin123

I am still waiting for my peice of line. I was able to hook up with GLG last week and give him my left handed Scotty downrigger and 10 year old battery so he could ready his canoe for the derby. I am guessing GLG is planning on maybe using the line on last time this weekend for the derby.

I am sure now he has everything he needs to win this year so I am not even going to enter the derby.

I would assume the Battery would be for anchoring his canoe? :p

Nice guy’s I trade with.
I have been busy getting the canoe ready for the derby. I didn’t go well. I was standing in it, pretending to cast, and my foot went right through. The hole must be 4 inches across. I don’t think she is going to be at Browns Bay Derby this year. Frankly I don’t think she will ever be back in the water. Shame as I got the left handed downrigger mounted and the batteries all charged up. I put 4-rod holders and a coffin up front. It was going to be awesome. I will call my old buddy Legend in the morning and see if he has an open seat. If not, sorry guys I wont be there to deliver the used fishing line.
Here is a picture of the hole
Bighole.jpg

GLG

Not to worry GLG I found you a fix. Check this product out.

You will be ready in no time.

HIPPO PATCH / Instant Leak Repair
Gets you back in action fast!

Seal virtually any leak with the HIPPO PATCH. Whether you have a leak in your boat, tent or rain gutter, the Hippo Patch will surely fix it and for good!

The only thing you need is a pair of scissors. As Hippo Patch is a peal and stick product, it is very easy to use. Just cut a piece of the strip in the size of your leak, peal off release liner, and simply stick the product on. IT WILL SEAL THE LEAK IMMEDIATELY, no curing time is required.

This product will never crack due to changes in the weather. It can be applied between the temperatures of 13°F and 120°F, once applied it will never come off!

The Hippo Patch can also be used for under water applications and it will seal the leak for good.
NOTE - Hippo Patch will not adhere under water, the surface must be clean and dry, but once applied it is submersible

Features:

•Easy to use
•Once applied, it will never come off
•Seals leaks even under water if the surface is clean
(cannot be applied underwater, once applied it can be submerged)
•Can be applied under almost any weather condition
•Can be applied to almost any surface
•Can be painted to match the surrounding area
•Environmentally friendly
•Wide temperature range, apply between 16°F & 120°F - Effective between -76°F & 180°F
•IT GETS YOU BACK IN ACTION FAST
Versatility:

Hippo Patch sticks and molds to virtually any surface:

Aluminum - Brick - Canvas - Concrete - Fiberglass - Glass - Leather - All Metals - Nylon - Plastics - Rubbers - Shingles - Vinyl - Wood

Uses:

Canoes - Kayaks - Pontoons - Rafts - Boat Covers - Tents - Waders - Tarps - Coolers - RV's - Homes - Mobile Homes - Roofs - Gutters - Boots - Live Wells - Truck Beds - Trailers - Pools - Jacuzzis - much, much more!

GLG, sorry for taking so long to reply but I just saw this post tonight. I would be interested in doing a major trade with you. What I would like is some of your proven line on the "lucky" casting reel if you could also provide a used spark plug (helps to get more distance on the cast), I could supply you with a combination matching catch and release net and a long handled bonker. (see attatched photo)
I can send you the instructions in a pm as these are custom made items.
Sept072009015.jpg

Fish 123 just how much for that stuff???? I know GLG must watch RED GREEN do you GLG cause here may be a way for you to fix your vessel and Im sure you must have the trusted ol DUCK TAPE</u></u> and if you needs a patch why not use a plastic garbage can lid if its a big hole or the lid of a bucket(smaller hole) as these are readilly available and simple to use hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm bet you he could fix that canoe for about 50 cents!!!!!!
And while your there with all that extra fishing line you could wrap it around and around the boat to make sure it is double strength on the patch!!!!!

Good luck Wolf

Good luck wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

i have a really experienced can of WD40 i would trade for some line if you have any left, i bet if you heat it up and poke a hole in the bottom you could get the last couple drops out, you could soak your 4 legged hotchies in it

Back