Ultimate Fishing Town

AAACK! [V]

Manitoba</u> is now pounding on BC! [xx(]

C'mon Folks! Let's band together and show those eastern Wannabe's that when it comes to Fishing, BC RULES! :D

Cast your vote, and help Bring It Home! [}:)]

Cheers & Thanks,
Nog

Ummmmm-- But Courtenay is in the running too. [8D]

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

quote:Originally posted by Cuba Libre

Ummmmm-- But Courtenay is in the running too. [8D]

aYup, Good ol' Courtney with all of 44 votes, as apposed to Dauphin Manitoba with nearly 2,700 and Port with but 2,550. Make your choice! Gonna let the Flatliners take this away from BC? [:eek:)]

Wondering,
Nog

Seems for whatever reason, us folks out in the West were denied access to the voting function for more than a few hours late last night and this morning. Just enough to let Manitoba collect a 500 vote lead? Emailed them, they responded that it was now fixed, no explanation. :(

Man, we GOTTA pound them in there now simply to catch up! ;)
And also hope they don't come up with any more handicaps in the way of "glitchs" or Fixes! :(

Hoping still...
Nog

Man I checked out this Dauphin Manitoba, they don't have any water anywhere near them. I get the impression there more the perogie capital of Canada then the fishing capitol.:DOnly kidding.;) Lets get on this BCers. eman

just forwarded it to 389 friends on facebook.. Do them easterners in..:Ddirty

quote:Originally posted by Dirtdog67

Noggy you guiding this season-dirty;)

aYup, had a couple days off due to mechanical. Back at it @ 5am for the foreseeable future. :D

Last bump on this from me for a spell,..
Damn Pike Ridin' Bug Ropers still got us. Guess there's nada better to do over there than hide from the mosquitoes and vote incessantly! Their number of votes now approximates the entire number of folks that live there! EEK! [xx(]

Keep it comin' ladz, let's put The Boots to these Wannabes! [}:)]

Catch ya when I can...
Nog

Its amazing how many email addy's I can remember at a time ;)

Back