WFN Presentation - Ultimate Fishing Town

IronNoggin

The WFN Presentation to Port Alberni as their Winner of the Ultimate Fishing Town Contest will occur at 11:00 am sharp Thursday 14th of October (next Thursday as in a week from today). This will occur at the Restaurant in Harbor Quay (Clock Tower). We are working on a Pub Crawl at one of the closer Hotels to celebrate immediately afterwards. Will load up that information as it becomes available...

More to come in terms of a proper Victory Celebration, just getting everyone together is proving a tad difficult at this BUSY time of year!

Going to be a Great</u> Show next Thursday! Hope some of You can make it!! :D

Cheers,
Nog

FYI... the celebrity coming out is Mariko Izumi. For any one that doesnt know it is the chick from Hookin up with Mariko Izumi on WFN TV. She is the niece of Bob Izumi and daughter of Wayne top pro bass slayers and has been fishing all her life and has her own show now. She sent a congrats to Port Alberni on her blog. The WFN have sent a media invitation out now to their contacts with the agenda and the locals in B.C. should be contacted soon. Hope you all come out and give Mariko a warm B.C. welcome. If she likes us enough, maybe she will come back with her own crew and get in on some of the great fishig action around here. Hope to see you on Thursday the 14th down at the harbor quay at the waters edge restaurant.

Mariko = WOOSH! :D

l_727b3db482384996842748738d8f92c1.jpg

Looking Forward!
Nog

Maybe she'll bring her friend too!!

b4s_fish0417_117568c.jpg

But not these two dudes. ;) [:p]

5968_120065947849_120042737849_2162135_2476753_n.jpg

Have you hugged a Gorby today??? ;P

saw the tv news.....congratulations!

I wonder did DFO say anything about this? Well, very excitin' time for Port Alberni and local folks. Well done! [^]

Now THAT was Some FUN!!!</u> :D

Sign.jpg

Cup_2.jpg

Cup.jpg

Cup_3.jpg

Check.jpg

And... The WFN Crew will be back in the spring to start shooting for the TV program! Marika already agreed to ride in MY Boat! Cool! [}:)]

More Great Pix here: http://goalberni.ca/

Awesome!!
Nog

Matt....I am free in the spring if you need someone to hold your tongue while she is in your boat? ;) I can fill a whole pile of different crew type positions if needed. :D

Oh...and nice pics btw!! [8D]

Have you hugged a Gorby today??? ;P

Matt, you the man, it made it all worthwhile.........

SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

quote:Originally posted by holmes

almost looks like u and marika are related

[:0]you just went and ruined it for him now[:p]:D

but ya Congrats on all your/everyones hard work,well done, spend it wisely

quote:Originally posted by C.S.

Free liqour Matt?

I see Cooper got all cleaned up for the celebration![:eek:)]

LOL! Unfortunately no booze at that particular show - happened afterwards! ;) :D

Coop was as well behaved as I have ever seen him! [^]

Cheers,
Nog

Back