TOONA SHOOTOUT!! - Bamfield September 22,23,24

And Bob Izumi is now fishin' for bass......some epic 10-15 second battles on a few of these fish!!!!

I have a 4 door truck....anybody in around Comox want to car pool to Westport?
Looks like its $575 for a 2 dayer on the Rampage...split the ferry and fuel 4 ways....cheap trip!

Yes ... looks like 10 anglers fills the boat. Time it right (good day) and they say 1 angler can average 18 albie per day. :O

Something to look at for next year? I'd be in. ... Canadian Rampage Run Shootout. lol If one reveiws the boat counts it looks to peak for fish around Aug 1 ... for couple weeks. Or it's still a fairly new fishery that hasn't been tapped yet. Allot of empty Sept. bookings. :confused:

Now there isn't any 50+ ft'er pondering this out of WCVI? Chan Ching!!! ;)

one mega cab, leaving vancouver,, whenever this happens!!!

Be careful who you book with out of Westport-some of those boats are bare bones @ best I mean primitive/offer very poor value.

I did one trip back in the early 90's with the Deluxe and it was barely acceptable-people's standard's there are different.

Be careful who you book with out of Westport-some of those boats are bare bones @ best I mean primitive/offer very poor value.

I did one trip back in the early 90's with the Deluxe and it was barely acceptable-people's standard's there are different.

DB ...did you watch the Rampage video??? It certainly spoke for itself.

Have gone tuna fishing out of Westport and have talked to several fishermen and they said the Rampage was one of the best in Westport. My bet large charter ever was on the Hula Girl out of Westport. Many fisherman agree with me as it is 3rd generation and they know their fishing. Not sure, however if they target tuna. Rampage is a good choice. Good luck

What dates you looking at Chris? How many people fit on the boat? Maybe we can get enough to fill it. I know of 2 or 3 willing to go.

Start a different ******* thread for the great Canadian Princess tuna barf-out you homos.

This is about real men going fishing in CANADA for them this week... Ball up already!!!

The poor ******* is also a bit bushed. He's been farther offshore in the last 6 months than he has been on land. He can't even remember how to get to Port Alberni. It's okay Jeffy, still love ya man.

I tend to agree with OBH.This was a great thread to follow and now has been cheapened by talk of some going down to the states to fish on one of those party boats.What a joke.I dont consider fishing off one of those crowded puker boats fishing.

Hope you fella's get out there once this weather settles down. I pulled the plug for this year but will be targeting them most of next summer big time. Once it's in your blood there is no looking back. There has been some great discussion and information shared this year and hopefully more to come. I guess since I'm out no pictures of the last trip will be posted:rolleyes::D eh OBH?

Hope you fella's get out there once this weather settles down. I pulled the plug for this year but will be targeting them most of next summer big time. Once it's in your blood there is no looking back. There has been some great discussion and information shared this year and hopefully more to come. I guess since I'm out no pictures of the last trip will be posted:rolleyes::D eh OBH?

How about you and i go to Cabo next year when i can put a rod in my gut?

Sorry Osama!! Good luck out there....... my boat's coming out of the water today until April. Be safe!!

Yeah Me too-I've met Osama-a good guy but a tad excitable.

LOL!

I've been called worse by worse guys for sure... Thanks Carl!

Our window may be Wednesday/Thursday of this week. Stay tuned Dennis T. the princess trip has it's own thread now.

Sculpin I'm even figuring out a way to block you from the pics/vids that will go up after this event - hahaha!!

I am a bit bushed. Haven't been out since friggin January! No plan to anytime soon either unless I slip over to kill some slimy dogs during the derby... but that's far from civilized either LOL.

holly **** thats funny jeff you make me howl !!!!!!!!! The great canadian princess barf-out lololol no **** thats exactly what I tell people if they want real one on one fishing come with me if they want to puke all day go with them...

Tight lines
Billydoo

Back