This the "Year Of The Spoon"?

I suppose I'll have to give my TKO KS another go... Everyone spoke of good things about those spoons, they haven't done jack all for me vs the Gold Standard Irish C!

I don't think they glow either, do they? Always a bit weary of putting one down that isn't glow unless it's a clear day with clear water...
Ask Mbrabley..I believe he did some glow test.. :)

Ask Mbrabley..I believe he did some glow test.. :)

I ran some tests this winter and will be running more shortly.

After the next round of tests, I will share more specific numbers with anyone interested.

So far, some notable results are as follows:

1. Most brands and colors of spoons glow for 20-40 minutes at varying intensities.

2. All of the TKO spoons, all of the improved S.H Glow Ex., and 2 of the 10 Gibbs spoons glowed for almost an hour before I stopped the test, as I figured even the most patient of us would have checked the lines by then.

3. The Rhys Davis teaser heads didn't glow very long, so if you like the glow, bring them up every 15 minutes or so..if they glow when you bring them up, it is likely from the sun they saw on the way up and they were not glowing down below.

4. Different color patterns of the same spoon glow for different times... maybe a different batch of paint?

5. The intensity of the glow effect varies on different color patterns and spoons, even within the same brand. TKO spoons seemed to glow slightly more bright than most, but not all, as some batches of other brands also glow quite bright.

Disclosure: I buy lots of gear from PNT, but have no formal affiliation

Derby: if the KS is the cats meow, why do I have every color except KS?

Cheers

Good post^ Found that my TKO KS does glow, had it for a few years, so safe to say most of them prob do? (Still never caught jack all on that one!)

I 'charge' any glow lures with my LED light bar on my back deck before I send them down, helps on a cloudy day to make em brighter vs if the sun is out.

Stones nice haul...I like the 'GLO' fish bonker! Sucked in by a glow flasher, chomp a glow spoon or hooch and then just to top it off a glow club right between the eyes!

Back