summer job

thechinookcrook

hi there im looking for a summer job im 14 and have been salmon fishing sinve i was 7. im hard working good with people and know how to work on a boat if there is anybody that needs somebody this summer i am located on vancouver island plz email me if you need me
thanks jonah

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
where?

Where are you?

hi there im looking for a summer job im 14 and have been salmon fishing sinve i was 7. im hard working good with people and know how to work on a boat if there is anybody that needs somebody this summer plz email me
thanks jonah

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

I know a couple of Vancouver Fishing Charter Comapnies who are looking for a hardworking young fella like you in Vancouver..they will pay you better than most.

Yes, where are you?

apply at harrisons cove lodge to be a dockboy. best experience you will ever have.

Wherever, you are on VI head down to the docks, and put up a resume on the bulletin boards. In my opinion you would be be better off working in the community you live in for a summer job. Not much sense in getting a job if all your money goes to expenses.. Put up notices in grocery stores etc. Drop of your resume at any local charter, whale watching or lodges in your community. Good luck, and remember it's summer wages, not meant to be saved:) As it is still a while before holidays, hit the places you have visited, and would like to work at, about once every couple of weeks,more often, as the season gets nearer.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to bay174.mail.live.com. The OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future). (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_future_response)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Back