Speed Kills Your Pocketbook

Why can I only see the left half of the window?

Its cropped to fit in the frame, youtube it for the original version.

Great video, some really interesting points. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome!!
Unfortunately no one with any morals will watch or care, morals dont fill government coffers......fines do.

I am more than a bit of a Rocket most of the time. But that is on roads I know, and know well.

Just a Head's Up though for all of you that do partake with the Heavy Foot, I am seriously contemplating taking on a "real" job again...

Speed_Limit.jpg

Don't say you weren't warned...
wink.png

Cheers,
Nog

I drive exactly as that video stated. I drive at a speed I feel is safe for conditions regardless of the speed limit.

In other news groups in victoria are pushing hard to DECREASE the speed limit on residential streets which won't slow anybody down and like the video showed will probably make it more dangerous because you'll get angry drivers trying to get around slow moving cars.

Since moving back "to the big city", I can't believe how bad the driving in Victoria has become. Most people here can't merge to save their lives (do not stop in an acceleration lane, McKenzie and the TCH). The passing lane is for "Passing" , not driving beside another vehicle (I know, that's a tough one to understand). Flashing headlights isn't "aggression", it's reminding you to clear the passing lane.

When I become King of the World, to get a drivers license, you will have to be able to drive the Malahat at 100 Km/hr without crossing any lines. After that, back into a parking space with 12" of clearance on each side of your vehicle. Then be able to merge onto a highway without causing traffic to slow to 30 Km/hr.
Failure will result in instant denial of license, try again in 10 years.

Back