Bella Bella Cannery?

SeaWolf

Does anyone know what the 411 is on the Bella Bella Cannery. It is obviously the old fish plant, but has Sportfishing operations moved/started there? Shearwater seems to have divested itself of Sportfishing. Been a while sine I have been up that way, but it is on the radar for this year. Saw it on this Big Coast Teaser. .... commenting on the cost of fuel when you are running 1000 hp, I got a trade for you Tim should drive the costs way down ;-)

I watched this episode of Big Coast last night. I can see twin Merc 500s being fun for that boat but trolling with them?

1000 hp seems excessive for 1 person fishing

You've heard of the Peter Principle where employees rise in stature in a company based on their level of incompetence?

There's a similar paradox going on in the commie and rec sports fishing sector---boat sizes grow larger and outboard horsepower increases in direct proportion to the downward spiral of the resource and the resulting regulations that will eventually keep those boats tied to the dock

You've heard of the Peter Principle where employees rise in stature in a company based on their level of incompetence?

There's a similar paradox going on in the commie and rec sports fishing sector---boat sizes grow larger and outboard horsepower increases in direct proportion to the downward spiral of the resource and the resulting regulations that will eventually keep those boats tied to the dock
Yup, has been happening for many many years!

Back