Puppies!

Tanaraq 1 - computer cord 0
Tanaraq 7 - socks 0

All ten of them:
Booglets: 1.5 Deer - Deer: 0
Booglets: 1/4 Moose - Moose: 0
Socks? Waaaay lost count.
Barricaded the PC wiring (and the TV, and the stereo, and the freezer, and...)
Toys - Too numerous to count.
Monster Bags of Puppy Chow: 9

Folks stopping by shortly, maybe the last one gone... PRICELESS! :D

Actually very much enjoyed my time with the little buggers.
But as my Outfitter Buddy said: Can you imagine living with 12 Wolves! aYup! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Well Nog, I must commend you on your careful placement of the puppies! They are obviously unique little critters that shouldn't (and didn't!) go to a home that wasn't prepared for them, as so many puppies and kittens do .....

I for one will admit that I am sorry this thread will end because MAN!, those are some cute little buggers!

If I were a little (okay, a lot!) closer to retirement age, I'm sure we could have given one a home at our place in the Gulf Islands!

Nice work on placing them Matt!

Tana is happy!

We have two toilets in the house.... The one down stairs is tall boy sized...... The one up... not so much..
Watching her be so POed about Sabby slurping at will.. and getting so frustrated that she can't has been funny.

She has figured out the upstairs latrine...... she walked away from that like "Did ya see that Dad" at the same time, she is so princess in her ways :cool:

Ill update to:
Tanaraq... eleventeen - socks 0
Random bits of clothing (kids jamma pants....underwear)
Tanaraq 8 - Them 0
Dog toys (I don't think we feed her enough)
Tanaraq ...She just eats them... so lost count - Toys 0
She does a bunch of cool things now and is still a really cool dog

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Lippy One! ;)

So... we thought we had them all placed. We've been holding (Baby-sitting) three for a couple of Families. One being delivered tomorrow to Victoria, another up to CR shortly now. The third older couple phoned last night to inform us that they "simply are not ready for a puppy at this point in their lives". WTF? They phoned many many times to ensure we would hold Her for them over the course of three weeks, and now this? Some People!
blink.gif

So now we have one Little Girl left looking for a home. If interested, please drop me a line asap!

Hoping Here...
unsure.gif

Nog

Kabump............
Casper..... Hows your littl'un doing?
These things are freaking garberators! If it moves she eats it...... If it doesn't move she eats it.... If she makes it move...... she eats it. If it has buttons..... she eats it. If it is to be recycled...... she takes care of that too. Key riced!

Nog you can see her lightening up now...... gunna be a light one me thinks.....After she was tired of f'n up the plant/mat
IMG_0413.jpg

Yup.... they're still best buddies
IMG_0357.jpg

......Yeah she did
IMG_0354.jpg

Threw a couple of these into the mix not too long ago too.....Its nice to spend 20 seconds jigging up a greenling to feed them for a month
IMG_0418.jpg

Just noticed that you can see the remnants of killed toys in the back yard..... thats was post raking

Yes every piece of garbage on her walk she has to eat,towel to wipe her feet she has to eat,basicly any thing she can grab she will eat.Plus she has those razor sharp puppy teeth.Your dog looks a lot darker now,Luna looks like she is walking on stilts.Her legs look way to long for her body.I think Matt may have sold us a science project gone bad.Seeing that picture of that fish makes me think that Matt may have done some cross breeding there,remember all the puppys and all those spots.Lol.We'll have to have a dog reunion at some point.I will try and post some pictures soon.

Yeah, Tana too is very lanky right now.
She always been fairly dark overall. Her dark/light color transition was more uniform but you can see all that light on her shoulder.... That used to be all black. Under her black puppy hair its all light coming out.
The towel works well.... when we do the feet wipe we let her go at it till shes all tangled up then quick foot wipe and untangle lol

We'll have to have a dog reunion at some point.

At this stage they should look rather long and lanky. Along with the usual uncoordination I'd bet. When Amaruq was growing as fast as he was, his coordination never could keep up to those growth spurts and he was quite the klutz for much of his puppy-hood. Keep an eye on those front knuckle joints - likely look rather large at this point (as can be seen in Tana's pix). When, say in about 8 or 10 months those start to look like they're becoming about the right size for the legs, they are close to reaching their height potential. Then they will begin to fill out! ;)

Always believed Tana would tend towards the gray side. Not surprising to see that develop, and Man, she certainly is turning into a LOOKER! :D
Wouldn't mind seeing a pix or two of Luna down the road...

Growing up with 10 litter-mates, I am not surprised to hear they still have an appetite for pretty well any and everything. Was a mad scramble to the two food dishes, and no-one strayed until every last morsel was gone. Even today Amaruq eats a phenomenal amount. He has gotten quite a bit better about eating the strays though... LOL!

Funny you should mention having a puppy reunion! The Missuz suggested the very same thing just a couple of days ago. I'll be canvassing those who are reasonably close over the next while, and trying to set that up. Likely get 5 or 6 of the Pack together if it works. Could be a right FUN day methinks! Better let the entire town know to stay away from whatever park we choose! All of that energy in one place might be a tad spooky for the average Joe citizen! LOL!

Thanks for the updates Gentz! Appreciated! I'll be in touch about the reunion in the next while. Suppose we'll likely set that up for a weekend - steelhead rods optional... :cool:

Cheers,
Nog

Hey.. 'Nog

Can you see the wolfie comin out?
IMG_0423.jpg

Shes on her way to being cool me thinks.... Looker and listens.... a little

edit... Yes she was sleepin........... With ears like that

They Dan I didn't know that they slept.Luna is action backed 24/7.We have had to resort to going for a bike ride just to zap some of the energy out of her,but I think it just zaps the energy out of me. They are nice looking dogs thou.

Can you see the wolfie comin out?

I figured that she would go mostly silver and that she would develop the "Wolf Look". Certainly developing nicely in that direction now!
Gonna have to get her a rather wide florescent collar for your forays into the bush - wouldn't want some overly keen shooter mistaking her for the real thing!

Yes she was sleepin........... With ears like that

Gets that from Boogs. His ears are usually at full alert when he sleeps, and will actually swivel in reaction to noise. Seems to have some internal trigger switch that decides for him whether it is worth it to wake up or not. And when that is tripped, he goes from sawin' logs to Full Red Alert in milliseconds! ;)

They Dan I didn't know that they slept.Luna is action backed 24/7.

aYup, High-Energy for sure! They tend to slow down a tad... at about 4 years! LOL!
This past fall I would run Amaruq behind the truck for miles. Still had lots of energy to hunt, then after but a short cat-nap upon getting home, was right ready to do it all over again. This while I was draggin' butt and dreading the thought of climbing the mountain the next day.

Thanks for the updates Ladz! Appreciated!
The reunion will have to wait a spell at this point, but we're working on it. Letcha know as it goes...

Cheers,
nog

Happy birfday

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Tanaraq is like, What??....Ims one.

IMG_1759.jpg

Hows Luna doing casper??

15.gif

aYup, Tana and the rest of her brothers & sisters were one year old yesterday! Congrats on making it this far! :D
Happy B-Day from Ma, Pa, Gramps and GrannyGuns!

Cheers,
Nog

Still action packed 24/7 she had a bit of a Birthday Party yesterday. Lucky I was at work, the wife had a couple friends bring there dogs over. Lots of fun 3 dogs pouring rain and lots of mud( just finished ripping all the garden out). Had to hose her off and give her a good birthday bath.

Attachments

• DSCF2853.jpg
    DSCF2853.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 183
Should have heard Mrs. Lippy scream when Tana trotted in with a rat in her yap..... Good sized one too...

funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme.jpg

That is all

It's Funny you say that Lippy. The wife was watching Luna the other day playing with her "toy", flipping it around the yard and running around like a crazy yard ape. She than comes and says to me look at that crazy dog out there. I said what's she playing with and she says her toy. I go out there to see what the hell she has? Her "toy", ya you got it a big dead huge rat. Most be in there blood.

LMAO..... Tana was proud of it that's for sure :D

... Must be in there blood.

The Hunting Instinct runs Very Strong in this Pack Gentz! Of course once The Kill has been accomplished, Puppy Play Time (and showing off the prey!) Commences! LOL!

Off to exercise a little of that myself! :D

Cheers,
Nog

Back