Puppies!

Was at a bloody Halloween Party last night Lippy. Head is still pounding, so must have been FUN! [}:)]

Gimme a shout tonight, should be about...

Cheers,
Nog of the Hurtin' Noggin! [:eek:)]

Growing even FASTER now!! :D

They can ALL get out of the tub at this point. So, the Big Move to the downstairs kitchen (immediate access to the back yard) will have to happen right shortly methinks. When I checked on them just a short time ago, one was already nuzzled up to Mama's food dish and checking out the grits! [^] Twenty-two days seems just a little early, but hey, with their background, maybe not...

Had one of the Little Ladz out the other night. Time to meet Papa:

Boogs_Meets_Baby_2.jpg

Certainly does take after his Pa, right down to the NO FEAR Attitude!! [}:)]

Boogs_Meets_Baby_1.jpg

Amaruq is exceedingly gentle with his wee ones, and very much seems to understand they are his! Cool!

And life between Ma and Pa has returned to near "normal". She tolerates him well, no growling nor menacing any more. Guess she too figures it may well be time for a little help!!

And so the FUN continues...

Cheers,
Nog

And Food Patrol as well - they're chowing back BETTER than TEN Pounds a day of mixed ground trim and puppy chow!

Alrighty then, Gonna make up for lost time here by posting a whole whack at once!

Took The Pack outside for their first run, Results were Hilarious!!

Outside_1_001.jpg

Tanaraq
Outside_3.jpg

KILLER!
Outside_4.jpg

Boogie Time
Outside_5.jpg

Damn new format only lets you load up 4 pix at a time? What's with that?
More...

Papa Joins The Madness
Outside_12.jpg

Howdy Kiddies!
Outside_13.jpg

Looks like Momma Regrets Joining In!
Outside_14.jpg

Papa To The Rescue!
Outside_15.jpg

Even more...

Quit Trying To NURSE!
Outside_16.jpg

Like Father, like Son - The Stance
Outside_17.jpg

Thought I Warned You About that NURSING THING!
Outside_19.jpg

TOO Much FUN!
Outside_20.jpg

And that's a wrap for now. Pictures really don't do their activity justice, so I'll try for a video for next time...

One hell of a Handful alright! Wouldn't have it ANY other way!!

Cheers,
Nog

They look cute but i bet they're more than a handful. Our last litter was 13 shepards and it was a zoo trying to keep track of them.

Ps Nog i sent an E

VERY Much a ZOO Kelly! E fired back...

Next Installment...

Since the pups have been stealing nibbles of ma & pa's bones, we decided to see if they could tackle the real thing.
Man, was THAT ever a Hit!!

To give ya'll the idea of just how BIG they are getting, the bone these are working on is the full pelvis from that good buck I got just the other day!

Bones_2.jpg

Bones_3.jpg

Whereas these ones are on a good-sized strip of the backbone/rib section:

Bones_4.jpg

Bones_5.jpg

Took a few small videos of the Pack In Action:

Getting Huge Alright! http://gallery.fishbc.com/albums/Ironnoggin/IMGP0406.wmv

Feeding Wolves: http://gallery.fishbc.com/albums/Ironnoggin/IMGP0407.wmv

Give 'Er Time: http://gallery.fishbc.com/albums/Ironnoggin/IMGP0409.wmv

Gonna Need 10 Tags!: http://gallery.fishbc.com/albums/Ironnoggin/IMGP0411.wmv

Bone Strippers: http://gallery.fishbc.com/albums/Ironnoggin/IMGP0412.wmv

Pretty damn impressive for being just 5 weeks old (today)! Getting close to being completely weaned already, rather quick for this lot! Momma couldn't be much happier about that part! Those little needle teeth are BLOODY SHARP!!

Keeping them around another week to ensure their development is still going strong, then farming them out to their new homes. Will be in touch with those they have been promised to over this week to make the arrangements.
Still a couple left that are looking btw, so drop me a line if you are at all interested...

Will try for some outdoor footage if the weather cooperates soon!
Love them all, but the Missuz says NO WAY to housing an entire Pack! And since I can't get a Mastodon Tag, guess I'll have to agree.
Ain't looking forward to seeing them off though...
Going to have to cram a LOT of FUN into this next week methinks!

Cheers,
Nog

Damn 4 image limit....

They are really coming along FAST now!
Tanaraq had one ear pop up overnight - looks kinda lopsided at the moment, but that will change (for all of them) in quick order:

Tana_One_Ear_Up_2.jpg

Tana_One_Ear_Up_3.jpg

And they all simply LOVE people! Here's Al getting the Belly Rub Treatment:

Al_Belly_Rub_1.jpg

Al_Belly_Rub_2.jpg

aYup! Fun Times!!

Cheers,
Nog

Tanaraq had one ear pop up overnight - looks kinda lopsided at the moment, but that will change (for all of them) in quick order:

Tana_One_Ear_Up_2.jpg

The missesess had a serious giggles going on.........

I saw the pic... and
18.gif

But........... Will Tana hit a space to run and then proceed in a giant circle with that ear?

2.gif

HiYa Folks,

The puppies are close to being all spoken for, but a couple are still searching for their new "Pack". If anyone is interested, please get ahold of me shortly now! Before I advertise I would prefer to see them go to someone who enjoys the outdoors as much as we all here do! :)

Cheers,
Matt

female puppy

Hi Matt
We spoke yesterday on the phone. We are in Victoria and interested in the female. Did you recieve our home email for sending pictures? It's casper5280@shaw.ca
Look forward to getting pics of her. We are very interested.
Thanks
Darlene

Hi Matt
We spoke yesterday on the phone. We are in Victoria and interested in the female. Did you recieve our home email for sending pictures? It's casper5280@shaw.ca
Look forward to getting pics of her. We are very interested.
Thanks
Darlene

Shuttle service available for tomorrow if it works ;)

Matt once again Thank you so much. Between you and Dan this has worked out great. Can't wait to see are new arrival. We will let you know how things come along. Maybe we can have a "DOG REUNION @ THE CHUM DERBY" next year.

I coulda shuttled more

Well I drove to Alberni to pick up a puppy.........................
It turns out that I went to Alberni to get Sebastian a puppy! :D

DSC02718.jpg

Amazed at her dynamism

Twas a good day all round

Pleasure meetin ya Mr an Mrs casper5280

Btw no fish........ (Other than a egg hungry tomato or 2)

Its only the first day (couple hours)

Ill get the pig..............you get the tennis ball..
DSC02738.jpg

You can try the pig?...........
DSC02740.jpg

Thinks Tanaraq will fit into the pack quite nicely

K.... they were playin so fun like...........
Should that mirror have broke it could have been worse... But for now its funny :D

[video]http://s42.photobucket.com/user/fishaholic4/media/MOV02763.mp4.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back