Puppies!

K.... they were playin so fun like...........
Should that mirror have broke it could have been worse... But for now its funny :D
[video]http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/fishaholic4/?action=view&current=MOV02763.mp4

He-Effin-Larious Vid Buddy!
Happy to see she is fitting in so well!

Couple left to go Ladz! Looking for another Good Home like Lippy provided... ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Steve... call incoming..... You should meet Tanaraq.
.....Then you should get one...Ill drive ya(I'll have another excuse to to fish PA) :p

E sent Flyfishguy complete with pix and descriptions.

Couple left to go now Folks. Will post a few pictures of those seeking "Parents" as soon as a couple Ladz finalize their decisions (shortly now methinks).

Seven weeks and Ready to Roll! ;)

Have a few new pix, so feel free to E if interested...

Cheers,
Nog

Actually, post some new pics of the pups... I enjoy them ! LOL

Alrighty then Buddy!
We gave each of them nick-names, have to call them something... LOL!

Bertha found her new home last night. Going to an acreage with a gentle older female to help her learn the ropes. Largest of the females, she will both be large as well as a "Looker". Methinks she will be one happy puppy there!

Bertha_2.jpg

Cheers "Bertha"!
BEERCHUG.gif

Leaves one Gal still to find her Pack. Peter was named that due to her extreme friendliness with my neighbor (who happened to be named Peter). Her nick-name started as a joke, but somehow stuck. Methinks she will end up with another handle down the road.

This one is almost overly friendly, seriously LOVES people, and doesn't have an aggressive bone in her body. She will of course be territorial (as most of these females are) but will show a reluctance to straying as a consequence. She would benefit from a family with children for her to play and eventually watch over...

Peter_3.jpg

Then we have The Lads. One of these is spoken for, but it is taking that Family some time to make up their minds! LOL!

First up is "Al". Named so for Al Capone, he is THE Dominant pup of this litter, and the Largest. He is somewhat aggressive and a tad rough with the others as most Dominants are. Will be rather Big when full grown. With proper training and nurturing he will develop into a fine Companion and Watch Animal. I expect that will require good and consistent training to accomplish, and am being VERY selective as to who gets him as a consequence.

Al_3.jpg

Next we have "Double Dot". Easy to understand why when you see the matching dots on either side of his muzzle. He is outgoing and friendly, sits in the middle of litter dominance alongside "Nobody" and "Zorro". Very much likes snuggles and pets, methinks he would do right fine for a family with children and/or other pets.

DoubleDot_5.jpg

"Nobody" was named for the star (Trinity) of the movie My Name Is Nobody. A clown at heart, he loves to show off and has a real "prance" to his step. Going to be one proud puppy, guess he inherited his Prince like attitude from his Princess of a mother! Another that will be fine with kids and/or other pets.

Nobody_1.jpg

And last but by no means least, we have "Zorro". He was originally named for his mask, although that has faded somewhat as he has developed. He will be a real Looker, and knows it! Extremely friendly with people, he craves attention, always desiring a scritch or belly rub as he sighs contentedly while that happens. Likely amongst the best for a family with children. And will likely tend more towards his mother's size rather than his father's.

Zorro_5.jpg

And that's the ones still looking. As noted, one of these Ladz will be departing soon. The others will be advertised locally today (they have not been to date) and we are hoping to find each one of them a Very happy and friendly environment for them to grow up with.
wub.gif

Cheers,
Nog

The little fellow we have been calling Little Joe (due to his new Dad being named Joe of course) wandered off today.
He was one of my favorites, and I were to have kept one, it would have been between him and "Eight of Ten"
New name is Nyka - believe I got that right...

Always good when they go to Buddies, we will get to watch this one develop over time and that is sincerely Appreciated!!
Best of Luck
together Joe & Nyka!
BEERCHUG.gif

Joe_and_Pup.jpg

Cheers,
Nog

Mine does NOT like moistened food anymore... has nothing to do with it. FYI for those that have them.
Nog..... she does do the Asuilu CHOMP perfectly............LOL she met herself in the mirror today. It was funny to watch... She was chompin at herself :D

They are all pretty well on dry food now, except for the mid-day feeding of ground meat which I mix with water and nuke before pouring over their kibble. With a handful still here, they go through the stuff like chainsaws!

Not at all surprised to hear Tana is following in her mama's footsteps. Kinda thought she would be a Little Princess too as she develops! You GOTTA try and capture that chomping at the mirror on tape buddy! Would be hilarious!

"Peter" is wandering off to Alberta tomorrow. Last of the females off to an acreage with 3 kids and a very outdoor-oriented Family! COOL!

Still a few Ladz to place...
Great Stocking Stuffers! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Unbelievable! Ran an ad up around town, and hit the usual Online Suspects for the same. Kijiiji and Craigslist BOTH deleted the ads, suggesting that Wolf Hybrids were either "Prohibited for sale and/or ownership" in areas of BC and/or considered "Dangerous Animals"! What a crock of Chit! I wrote both of them back demanding an explanation, and of course they haven't even bothered to reply. Talk about OVER-REACTION! I guess some fools out there still believe in the Little Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf stories their parents used to frighten them with!!
rolleyes.gif

While these hybrids are obviously not for everyone, they certainly are NOT prohibited anywhere in BC. My Missuz and I have been living with and raising Wolf Hybrids for over 30 years now. We have successfully placed our pups with many many Families, a LOT with children, and a LOT with other existing pets. To date there has NEVER been an issue with any of those we have placed. In fact, the vast majority of people that welcome them into their lives have provided comments such as: Best dog we've ever had, smartest dog we've ever had, excellent with the kids, great family oriented dog, even loves the cat and so on.

For these two advertising firms to suggest what they have has Really got me going! Complete and utter nonsense being spewed by ignorant fear-mongers!
There is far greater potential for problems with an awful lot of the other breeds they do list!

I guess while it surprises me, perhaps it shouldn't. There apparently exist a whole host of people who are uninformed and choose to wear that on their sleeve to the point of ignorance.
wacko.gif

Rant Off. Still ticked, but feels a little better to offload...

Have another Local Lad coming by tonight. He's wanted one of ours for quite some time now, and will likely choose his new Companion when he visits. And yes, he has a Family, kids and all. I have no concerns regarding that type of placement whatsoever, except for anything that tries to fool with those kids one the bonding has been established!
sly.gif

Couple left to go now folks...

Cheers,
Nog

So two more of our Little Clan have left the nest. Sad to see them off, but darn Happy about the excellent homes they are going to!!

Dave came all the way out from Alberta to meet "Peter". It was Love at first Sight! So Maya (her new name, pretty and fitting methinks) is off to 3 acres and 3 kids to grow up with! Very Cool! And we wish her and her new Pack all the very best!!

Dave & Maya:

Dave_and_Peter.jpg

Then today a Fellow who has a good sized farm just out of town dropped by. Heard about the pups from my neighbor, and wanted to see for himself. He and "Nobody" were an instant hit! Of course that little clown could capture damn near anyone's heart with his antics! So our little Nobody is off to the farm, where he is destined to herd chickens, geese and turkeys for a living. Gonna be some FUN methinks!

Jim & Nobody:

Jim_and_Nobody.sized.jpg

Still holding a couple for buddies, which leaves but a couple to find Packs for now. Papa (Amaruq) certainly is enjoying his time with the wee ones (well, not quite so wee now LOL!) Here he is enjoying a good old-fashioned DOGPILE:

DogPile_2.sized.jpg

Can't even hardly see the Big Boy in this one!

DogPile_1.sized.jpg

Getting down to the wire now Folks! Still searching for a couple homes though...

Cheers,
Nog

Thanks Charlie!

"Al" is now on hold for an excellent family down in Victoria.
"Zorro" fled the nest this very afternoon - wandering his was over to a beautiful Malamute Gal and her People Pack.

"Big Bertha" has been spoken for since she was born, however I have not heard back from the fellow is a while. Going to try and contact him to determine if he still wants her. Surprising amount of interest in the gals!

That leaves but Double Dot (who does have a fellow hovering...) and Eight of Ten.

Eight of Ten has NOT been advertised. He is amongst the very best looking of the bunch, and we simply want him to be placed to either a buddy or at least locally as we very much want to watch him grow up.

And on it goes...

Cheers,
Nog

Dear Kijiji User,

We have just deleted one of your Ads for not being in line with Kijiji policies.

Please do not post for sale any animals that are not permitted to be owned or sold in any city in which the ad is being posted or could be considered dangerous to others.

For a complete list of site policies, please read the following web page:

http://info.kijiji.ca/help/knowledgebase.php?category=5

The ad that was removed from Kijiji was:

"Wolf Hybrid Puppies" (Ad ID #245847916)

Please do not attempt to repost ads that violate site policies.

UNREAL!

Last edited by a moderator:
In a somewhat strange turn of events, "Peter" is wandering back home to us on Friday. So, now we are searching for a Good home for one very cute little Girl...

Hoping...
Nog

Back