one pissed off customer

Hog Tide

saw this in campell river yesterday. i like how hes venting.. is it legal?

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 337
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 388
first question would be "who installed them or was it DIY gone wrong"
you can see what your buying right in store so he new what kind of materials and hardware was being used right up front.
just saying

I feel for the guy. HD...You go ask for advice and they sell you crap.
I went shopping for bathroom cabinets last fall.
Could not get over the prices for boxes and most shops were too busy to do such a small job.
Ended up going to Oak Hills Woodcraft here in CV and got a great product with great support.
Heck they even gave me screws to mount on the wall and different screws to attach boxes together.
I even brought them my filler strips and kick to cut down and they were happy to do it.
My Uncle had a complete kitchen done with a well known company here in CV.
Lot's of screw ups for the money he paid and hard to get them to fix things.
GLG

I wonder if he was as upset with the place he got the blue canopy for his black truck!

Wonder how long it will take till he gets a letter in the mail? Defamation law suit?

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened at Parker marine?......don't worry I'm not a fan either. Any one hear how the new cv marine is? Are they good to deal with?

A fellow in Edmonton had a Ford van with lemons painted on it with this statement, "Ford builds lemons if you want warranty , sue" For sure he was not happy about something.

What happened at Parker marine?......don't worry I'm not a fan either. Any one hear how the new cv marine is? Are they good to deal with?

I am not allowed to say about Parker Marine and me or this thread will be deleted. But I am sure there of others that can share thier stories about getting riped off with out the thread getting deleted.

But as for CV Marine.. Great service, if they don't have it...seems to be there the next morning for you. You will reconize the faces as it all the guys that left Parker Marine. Offering the servive that we as boaters need. The stores inventory is much bigger and fresher then that building has ever seen with more toys comming in all the time. They are going to a carring Lowrance real soon. Plus they have a online cataloge that you can call them with the page and part number and they will get it in for you.

I am not allowed to say about Parker Marine and me or this thread will be deleted. But I am sure there of others that can share thier stories about getting riped off with out the thread getting deleted.

But as for CV Marine.. Great service, if they don't have it...seems to be there the next morning for you. You will reconize the faces as it all the guys that left Parker Marine. Offering the servive that we as boaters need. The stores inventory is much bigger and fresher then that building has ever seen with more toys comming in all the time. They are going to a carring Lowrance real soon. Plus they have a online cataloge that you can call them with the page and part number and they will get it in for you.
Oh ok.....don't go kickin any bees nests, I can just imagine. Good to hear cv marine is helpful. I'll go check it out. Thanks for the info Owen.

I have had good experiences with CV Marine so far. Prices have not been inflated like that Yamaha dealer.

A fellow in Edmonton had a Ford van with lemons painted on it with this statement, "Ford builds lemons if you want warranty , sue" For sure he was not happy about something.
There was a old retired guy in Nanamio that went after Steve Marshal Ford the same way. Covered his car in lemon sticker and sat out in front of the drive way for months till they guy him a new car to go way.

I will be buying a entire kitchen this summer here in the CV valley ..

Too much money to make a mistake..

If anyone has had any outstanding experiences here in the valley I would love to know.. BAD or GOOD

Then I can navigate in the correct direction!

Pm me if you like...thanks!

I will be buying a entire kitchen this summer here in the CV valley ..

Too much money to make a mistake..

If anyone has had any outstanding experiences here in the valley I would love to know.. BAD or GOOD

Then I can navigate in the correct direction!

Pm me if you like...thanks!

Order from Ikea and have it delivered. The price is right and Ikea uses all Blum hardware which is the best out there imo.

I bought a washer/ dryer from home depot.. Not really happy with them..

They have a poor return policy.. my $$ will go to sears next time for a washer and dryer!

30 day no questions asked as sears.

I was also in home depot looking at flooring.. They had a sticker on the display floor.. bathroom laundry install is under warranty ..and OK

I called the company directly... since I could not find it on their website. It was a NO GO..in bath/laundry.

I called home depot and told them. I dont know if they removed the sticker or not?

If you want something custom, get a price from Martin at Valley Kitchens.

My mom ordered a kitchen from Home Depot. She ended up paying in full before anything was delivered, then they installed a defective glass door front among other deficiencies.
They were slow to respond and it took 6 weeks for a new door and it was like pulling teeth to get the other stuff fixed. It was lame.
Ikea I don't know about but you would have to have a generic layout.

I've seen that truck up here too. I like it quite a bit.

As for cabinets, I've heard good things about Home Hardware up here. Or else go custom?

Back