OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

36! Awesome! Ok, time to go fishing again!!!!!!!! :)

That news gets my blood flowing. A Tyee right on our door steps.

Sounds like our side is starting to pick up!

David
also bagged a biggie for the gibsons ladies derby winner
with a 29lber as well on sat

fish today was 36-1/2 lb red

well done and top guiding from predator

image.jpgimage.jpgthree nice fish after battling the winds up in halfmoon bay! High and mid 20s!! First salmon ever for a cpl of visitors.

Very Nice Bone Man....some good looking fish there. A little choppy out there today.

Does anyone know about the recent Prawn & Crab Closure for Howe Sound? Trying to get a little more information?

Any word on targetable numbers of Coho off west van yet? Current work schedule means I only have enough daylight to run to westvan on week nights and still have enough time to fish effectively .

Any word on targetable numbers of Coho off west van yet? Current work schedule means I only have enough daylight to run to westvan on week nights and still have enough time to fish effectively .

I was tossing some flies at the mouth yesterday, only saw one 4 lber caught. I'm sure they're around with how low the river is.

Thanks for the reply old blue , gonna go burn some hoochies around this evening , will report back

Was again a good weekend at Epsom and quarry bay. Even had a creel observer show up though has was not as nice looking as the babe who used to visit us a few years ago. I hooked into an 18 on Saturday. Damn near spooled me then just played dead. We ended up backing the boat up towards him cause I was running out of steam dragging him in. Turns out he was hooked with the stinger in the lower front fin. Buried it good in the tough area. Dragged him in sideways. Was the oddest feeling.

Back