Nog's Needle - The Good News

Hello,

I ordered 11 Iron Needle spoons a couple weeks ago, 10 of which are supposed to be glow or glow/uv. When test them out in a dark room, they do not appear to glow. Is this a manufacturing mistake or am I missing something? I haven't used them on the water yet, but will in the next couple days. I've posted this question on the IronNeedle website but didn't get a response.

Please advise.

From what I understand Barry the glow is on the back of the lure and UV is all around it. It seems like that with my glow/UV Nogs Needle. I'm sure you will find answers from Nog.;) eman

Hello,

I ordered 11 Iron Needle spoons a couple weeks ago, 10 of which are supposed to be glow or glow/uv. When test them out in a dark room, they do not appear to glow. Is this a manufacturing mistake or am I missing something? I haven't used them on the water yet, but will in the next couple days. I've posted this question on the IronNeedle website but didn't get a response.

Please advise.

BarryA,

The glow on the Nogs Needle/Dalivia is only on the back side of the spoon. The front (colored side) is then topped with a UV finish.
The Panzer has glow on both sides of the spoon, but no UV.

The glow paint is light activated, so best to use the brightest light available, charge them up, send them down, and hang on :)

Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for the delay in responding via the website, I have had issues with the "contact us" portion of the webpage.

Cheers!

BarryA,

The glow on the Nogs Needle/Dalivia is only on the back side of the spoon. The front (colored side) is then topped with a UV finish.
The Panzer has glow on both sides of the spoon, but no UV.

The glow paint is light activated, so best to use the brightest light available, charge them up, send them down, and hang on :)

Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for the delay in responding via the website, I have had issues with the "contact us" portion of the webpage.

Cheers!

Thx, I can confirm that the spoons do glow on the backside after leaving outside for a few minutes. They don't glow whatsoever when held up to LED or CFL bulbs for a few seconds, which threw me off because other spoons (e.g. Coyote, Silver Horde) do glow under these conditions.

All is good now, thx.

Back