Minutes from The SFAB Main Board Meeting in Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very odd still no minutes, maybe have to adjust to create less of a **** storm. I was in Cuba when this happened so didn't get to see the uproar and missed the now deleted posts. Thing that bugs me most is those involved won't admit they screwed up...when CLEARLY from the reaction of the rec fishing sector they did exactly that.

so this is why i'm done !!! you guys have no respect for these people .. you think they screwed up were you there ? These guys work countless hours for all sportfishing . What do they get for it ,let me tell you ! one guy has had to unlist his home phone # had to call security twice at one of the last boatshows and almost got assalted when he went into a local tackle store the other day. god dam ingrates ,we'll see where our sport fishery will be when these guys get tired of fighting for our rites and dfo just makes the decisions.

Serengeti you like calling people out here you go ! How come you never answered my question a few pages back as to whether you bought or are buying quota ? tell the truth .

i'm out see everybody on the water.

On this topic? Probably cause I never saw it and that was my first post on this topic...like I said was in Cuba until Sunday so not sure why you asked me on here when I wasn't even a part of the convo...and to answer, nope, not buying it and haven't bought quota in the past. Never even held an experimental license. Boom, see how easy that is to answer questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
no minutes.??....anywhere else that i can get them??, not that this a witch hunt as some make it out to be... i just wanna know,,,.never mind the sheeple that quit the forum.., educate me so i can make decisions in the future of what/ where to support, based on what i feel WE need.

yes this is a forum,where the info?

so this is why i'm done !!! you guys have no respect for these people .. you think they screwed up were you there ? These guys work countless hours for all sportfishing . What do they get for it ,let me tell you ! one guy has had to unlist his home phone # had to call security twice at one of the last boatshows and almost got assalted when he went into a local tackle store the other day. god dam ingrates ,we'll see where our sport fishery will be when these guys get tired of fighting for our rites and dfo just makes the decisions.

Serengeti you like calling people out here you go ! How come you never answered my question a few pages back as to whether you bought or are buying quota ? tell the truth .

i'm out see everybody on the water.

I cant blame ya man..

This winter has been a harsh one for members shoving off... and people that pushed them.

The list is long but distinguished...

movies_goose_top_gun_1.jpg

no minutes.??....anywhere else that i can get them??, not that this a witch hunt as some make it out to be... i just wanna know,,,.never mind the sheeple that quit the forum.., educate me so i can make decisions in the future of what/ where to support, based on what i feel WE need.

yes this is a forum,where the info?
Calling the members involved in fighting for our fishing rights that had quit this forum because of all the **** thrown at them SHEEPLE shows how ignorant you are and validates their decisions. Bananas is right about where things will go for all of us now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back