Lumber Prices

Lumber is almost comparable with composites now.

On a crappy side, talked to the fellow I’m getting the sawmill from and it’s going to be delayed by a month or more. Was looking forward to getting some sawing done and starting some projects around the place. Oh well it will wait.

Lumber is almost comparable with composites now.

On a crappy side, talked to the fellow I’m getting the sawmill from and it’s going to be delayed by a month or more. Was looking forward to getting some sawing done and starting some projects around the place. Oh well it will wait.
That's funny, I am supposed to pick mine up on Friday and I ordered after you. I'm getting a RR5032

That's funny, I am supposed to pick mine up on Friday and I ordered after you. I'm getting a RR5032
Yah hard to say. Maybe the fellow you ordered from had his ordered a ways back. The outfit I ordered from already had his order in when I talked to him and I’m grabbing one out of his expected inventory. Could be your guy had his order in before.

If you don’t mind me asking where are you getting yours from. Mine is coming from a fellow out of Manville, he offered to return my deposit if I wanted but it’s not a huge deal I can wait, it’s a busy time of year around the yard anyways. I can get the base set up for it and skid in a few more trees.

Yah hard to say. Maybe the fellow you ordered from had his ordered a ways back. The outfit I ordered from already had his order in when I talked to him and I’m grabbing one out of his expected inventory. Could be your guy had his order in before.

If you don’t mind me asking where are you getting yours from. Mine is coming from a fellow out of Manville, he offered to return my deposit if I wanted but it’s not a huge deal I can wait, it’s a busy time of year around the yard anyways. I can get the base set up for it and skid in a few more trees.
I'm on the Island. My dealer is in Qualicum Beach. As you said maybe he had some unsold units in this recent order or someone cancelled, he did have a guy wavering one and told me if I wanted one quickly I might be better to go for a 36 inch. Perhaps the other guy decided to cancel.

I'm on the Island. My dealer is in Qualicum Beach. As you said maybe he had some unsold units in this recent order or someone cancelled, he did have a guy wavering one and told me if I wanted one quickly I might be better to go for a 36 inch. Perhaps the other guy decided to cancel.
Nice, you got lucky.

Oh geez what a mess that is.

I could see it from my house in Port Coquitlam. Pretty wild fire. New construction without any sprinkler protection yet. Too bad for the developer, or maybe they started it themselves...

I could see it from my house in Port Coquitlam. Pretty wild fire. New construction without any sprinkler protection yet. Too bad for the developer, or maybe they started it themselves...
That would be my guess lol

Been quite a few construction/building fires up here in the Okanagan in the last 3 months.

Both posted earlier in the thread, just last page.

Last edited:
Back