Looking to upgrade

I am considering upgrading from my campion 542 to something larger. Looking at about a 23 ft. I spend quite a bit of time on the west coast of the island and want to be able to overnight on it for 2 ppl and up the inlets. Want it to be hard top and outboard and preferably duals. Haven't decided on a budget yet.
What are some thoughts?
Thanks.

It all comes down to money cape cruiser, c dory, trophy, Grady , campion maybe something welded? Lots of options I know lots of people don't like bayliners but the bayliner 246 has a wicked layout but it's a I/o

You are off to a good start - you know what you wanna do. Next is what you need to do that (sleeping, fuel capacity, cooking, washing, relieving yourself). Having owned a 24ft Sea Ray & now a 33ft Chris Craft, a 23 seems small. Also, for how many "overnights"? FYI the model name of the Sea Ray was "weekender", and as most product hype goes, it was a bit of a stretch. I am 65 & the older get the more comfort I like. Washing your hands with hot water is pretty nice, as is cabin heat.

You are off to a good start - you know what you wanna do. Next is what you need to do that (sleeping, fuel capacity, cooking, washing, relieving yourself). Having owned a 24ft Sea Ray & now a 33ft Chris Craft, a 23 seems small. Also, for how many "overnights"? FYI the model name of the Sea Ray was "weekender", and as most product hype goes, it was a bit of a stretch. I am 65 & the older get the more comfort I like. Washing your hands with hot water is pretty nice, as is cabin heat.

what i really wanted... 23' north west alu with twin 175's, was alotta outta my price range tho.

Grady white 232 Gulfstream ticks everything on your list.
cant go wrong with a fat bottomed girl

Unless there's undisclosed hull or power issues, that's a helluva deal. Trailer, kicker, riggers, electronics included. Alas, I'm happy in my marriage otherwise I'd make an offer...
Ironically in the past it's been strippers that threatened my marriage rather than stripers, but either way...if they're cheap and I can get some serious action out of them, I'm not likely to say no.

Back