Wanted to purchase a campion 542 2005 or newer with 140 or 150 outboard

Lee

Hey guys looking for a 2005 campion 542 with a 140 or 150 outboard with a reasonable amount of hours. Willing to pay a reasonable price. May consider other years depending on price. Thanks
Lee

Mine is in like condition, three years newer, minus the Kicker, Half the hours on the main engine Yamaha 150. And I'd take a few thousand less.

@Brudenship please post a pic of the boat with a piece of paper with your name and date on it. You can imagine how sketchy this looks.

Happy to provide Hull ID and Engine serial number, Message me if you want such information and photos. I might deliver if the location sounded good and I had the time.

This whole thing gets a “sure bud” from me.

Drive 20 hours and pay all that gas to deliver a boat to a country whose money isn’t worth much that you could sell easily to the next guy down the street from your house. I’m sure a lot of people from Colorado/Minnesota are avid fans of this website.

This whole thing gets a “sure bud” from me.

Drive 20 hours and pay all that gas to deliver a boat to a country whose money isn’t worth much that you could sell easily to the next guy down the street from your house. I’m sure a lot of people from Colorado/Minnesota are avid fans of this website.
I am always skeptical about these things. Until he requests Amazon gift cards as a down payment I say it's legit. Certainly worthy of treading lightly with this one.

Back