Looking for a hand... actually, a tow

Brian N

I am wondering if there is any one on the island who can tow a boat across on the ferry for me. Save me the two boat trips in one day.
I will pay ferry fair and chip in for fuel, depending on how far you are going, and where we meet.
Reason for this. I live in Vanderhoof and am about to purchase a boat (my fathers) and I only have weekends to get down to get it. If I can avoid going on the ferry, it would make it so much easier.
Thanks,
Brian.

Posting where the boat is, size, condition of the trailer, ball size, insurance etc. all might
help you in getting some replies. ...............BB

Thanks BB. I do wish I had all the particulars for it, but, for now, I don't have much. I only have one picture of it, and, I will for sure have to get tires put on it before it moves too far.
About all that I know for sure right now is that the boat is in Port Alberni, and, I will have insurance on it before it moves.
I hope to talk to my brother today and find out anything more on it.

Hey Brian, I feel this is something that you should take full responsibility for. To ask a member of this forum to make it easy for you, is reaching a little too far. Hire an expert or do it yourself.;) eman

Ya, I'm figuring that too.
This post can be deleted now. Thanks.

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk 4

Back