Let's see your Trophy

Hey CS
how old is your baby girl. I have a 6 month old girl and I am trying to convince my wife to take her out. your pictures will help me convince her
thanks

I guess sticking close to the inside isn't so bad after all. It's a good thing the little bambino takes after her mother. :D Good on ya!!!
I was up this last weekend the springs have dropped off a bit.

Hey Concerned Angler, Blue Orca and BrokenRod I bet you're sitting on a bunch of beauty photo's let's see them.

Yeah, I really miss that fishery, hasn't been good for a few years and totally closed this year. I had a few good years there, one excellent one. I learned a lot about fishing while fishing Alberni for sox. Hope to get back there for a sockeye fishery again.

OK here's one that's not bad
102_0275.jpg

great pictures of the children holding good sized sockeyes. I enjoyed sockeye fishing for years. hope there is a sockeye fishery in the future. I haven't catch a tyee over 40 lb yet. But my father already landed a 47 lb 80 ounces tyee several years ago.

My biggest so far. 32 Lbs. Hopefully not after this coming week :D
Taken off Acid Point near Bamfield on coyote spoon @ 50' two years ago. Foul hook in the side of the gill - took over an hour to bring in.
IMG_4511.jpg

Here are some real trophy fish

Have a look at these old pictures from the Tyee Club, it sure puts todays fishing to shame. Todays 40s are like yesteryears 60s.

http://tyeeclub.org/photo-gallery.htm

BTW when you click on a picture you get a larger view.

I really appreciated that post of the Tyee club. Fishing was good back then, but they worked hard at it. They were rowing. I think their kicker was their main. I wonder if they were trolling, mooching or jigging?

quote:Originally posted by demersonbc

I really appreciated that post of the Tyee club. Fishing was good back then, but they worked hard at it. They were rowing. I think their kicker was their main. I wonder if they were trolling, mooching or jigging?

Back then? There's still people rowing in the Tyee pool. You have to troll while rowing, the lure has to be artificial, and the line can be maximum 20 lb.

Back