LEH Results are in.

Parents, Uncle, and I got a group moose draw...so lots for freezer :D Know two people that got Island Elk, one of which is fisherguy89 (i think), Rob from qualicum rivers, lucky ******* got nahwitti elk on very first application...ugh

Nil for me again this year . Think there is someting wrong with this though I know a guy who got his second island Elk in 5 years wtf

And we'll be glad to see ya here Nog., maybe this year we can get together, we missed the last 2 yrs.

Will make a point of contacting you before I wander over. Timing all depends on whether I go on the Muleys with a draw (a maybe this year - but unlike here, at least over there I eventually WILL!) or the "Primitive Weapons" opening (crossbow & smokepole).

Should have some time available between my own hunts and guiding for a BS & Brew Session. Be good to hook up...

I am almost to the point of giving up on BC's draws. Too many years, too many applications, all for naught. Guess I'll continue to view my application fees as my donation to the province's revenue pile, and be right damned surprised should I ever draw anything.

Pretty much the entire West besides BC now runs on priority systems of one sort or another, and having hunted a lot of both the US and Canada's areas where that is done, I consider that program very much a success. I have also heard the lame excuses tossed around why BC insists on sticking with the antiquated lottery system, and find these baseless.

Looks like I am forever doomed to hunt outside of BC, but considering the Fun and Excitement I find doing so, perhaps that isn't such a bad thing...

Cheers,
Nog

Back