LEH Results are in.

No elk for me this year-- just as well. The boys in the club would have killed ME if I had drawn another Van Is elk :D

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

No elk for me this year-- just as well. The boys in the club would have killed ME if I had drawn another Van Is elk :D

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

I get to go hunt all the species in BC, except Roosie's and Grizz, as I got NIL.

That is the great thing about this province, you do not need any special draw to hunt most spiecies.

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

I get to go hunt all the species in BC, except Roosie's and Grizz, as I got NIL.

That is the great thing about this province, you do not need any special draw to hunt most spiecies.

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

YEP great system we have out of 6 hunters and many forms ZIP again WTF havent been drawn moose now for 5 years in an area thats 3 to 1 odds enhanced odds my A$$........

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

YEP great system we have out of 6 hunters and many forms ZIP again WTF havent been drawn moose now for 5 years in an area thats 3 to 1 odds enhanced odds my A$$........

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

I am with you wolf. This makes 5 years in a row with nothing for me or my son and only 1 draw in 10 years. I think Little Hawk works there and crosses out my application when it comes through...(kidding).

Congrats to those who got drawn.

I am with you wolf. This makes 5 years in a row with nothing for me or my son and only 1 draw in 10 years. I think Little Hawk works there and crosses out my application when it comes through...(kidding).

Congrats to those who got drawn.

Zippo for me this year.......... time to check out the old haunts in Alberta I guess....:)

SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Zippo for me this year.......... time to check out the old haunts in Alberta I guess....:)

SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Yep ! as figured ........ZIP!!!!!!!
I should just send them $12 bucks a year and not fill out the cards, that way I would not have any expectations of at least being drawn once every 5 years.:(

Back