LEH Results are in.

Welll id like to know whos getting all these draws as I chattting tonight with my hunting partner and his family who lives in the cranbrook area 6 mambers of the family and about 20 os so tickets submitted and nothing at all???????something is very smelly.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

our trip gets better.....myself and 2 hunting partners put in

so we now have 3 moose draws and 3 griz tags, all in the same area....

I had alotta years of NIL as well

Wolf thats where a few have gone

Time to buy a Lotto ticket....that may cover the fuel

I think it would be good to have a none affiliated auditor go in, and do there thing. Maybe they could answer why there's people (lucky sh*ts) out there that have been successful on Vancouver Island Elk draws on more than 3 or 4 occasions, and there are lots of people I know who have been putting in for that draw for more than 15 years. With ZERO results. Just Curious!!!

I really lucked-out this year guys!

I drew 2 - Salmon Farmers! Immature-buck in Campbell River & Adult Norewegian-buck in the Broughton.

(Guess it's time for that 'Cammo' paint-job on my boat)

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Hey Little Hawk .. better not eat them...they are full of toxic chemicals!!!![xx(]

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

just got invited on 3 more hunts....one buddy got Bighorn sheep and Buffalo and another buddy got Island Elk

Just put in the request for 1 month maybe more hunting time in the fall

Ye ha i got the Kanuma elk draw can't wait for sept to roll around,NOT! GOT NOTHING AGAIN

well guys, got my core this morning finished up. pal in 3 weeks. lookout i have another expensive hobby on my hands [:p]

img3937n.jpg

Nedarb, You have no idea yet :p If your anything like me its a sickness! Kinda like lays chips. You cant just have one! [:p]

Hope you enjoy yourself. Be safe!

-Steve

quote:Originally posted by fishflyguy89

Nedarb, You have no idea yet :p If your anything like me its a sickness! Kinda like lays chips. You cant just have one! [:p]

Hope you enjoy yourself. Be safe!

-Steve

oh i bet haha. we'll see how it goes once i get the pal.. ill be disowned if my parents find out im doing this / even think of bringing a gun under my roof. [:eek:)] lol.. thats what friends that alsohunt are for :D

img3937n.jpg

very good point. I live with my Dad, but hes a hunter so no issue! If you're ever in need of a younger hunting buddy let me know! Im usually down for a hunt!

-Steve

Island elk tag for me this year. Woooohoooo! Gona need a lot of luck to beat out the father inlaws 1989 world record from the tsitika river.

Nada for me and the rest of our party.

But seriously guys, who really cares. We have the best hunting in NA, the most GOS and the more species to hunt with OTC tags.

The LEH is no different than a 6/49 or Lotto max or any other random draw out there....you buy your ticket and take your chances...

The LEH is a bonus and if you plan your trip around the results, you are missing out on some pretty good areas with out a draw.

Good luck to those who got a draw!!!

Cheers

SS

NIL... Again. :mad:

That makes nine years of nada from this effed up system. Not to pleased with my "home province" over the way this is handled.

On the other hand, Alberta is promising elk, moose, muleys and cross-counter whitetails. guess where I'll be spending the fall! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

NIL... Again. :mad:

That makes nine years of nada from this effed up system. Not to pleased with my "home province" over the way this is handled.

On the other hand, Alberta is promising elk, moose, muleys and cross-counter whitetails. guess where I'll be spending the fall! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

And we'll be glad to see ya here Nog., maybe this year we can get together, we missed the last 2 yrs.

Back