lack of decent boats for sale ??

I would be looking at it, but my Escape can't tow that much. If it is rot free, update to newer power and it would be a nice rig.

It may be another province over but may worth considering?

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=317254

2005 Lund 1900 Pro-V IFS.

Main Features:

225hp Mercury 4-Stroke Outboard (2006 SN) - 300hrs on Engine
9.9hp Mercury Pro-Kicker w/ Electric Start and Power Trim.
80lbs Thrust MinnKota Terrova Bow-mount Trolling Motor 24V
Full Canvas Package Enclosure / Bimini Top
2016 Lowrance Elite 7 GPS/Sonar & 2006 Lowrance Global Map
Custom Canvas Bow Guard and Padded Windshield Guard.
New Trailer Bearings and Brakes Summer 2016.

Boat is in great used condition, some slight interior fading, hull is near mint- paint is excellent, no dents or gouges.

With sadness and apprehension, It is time to list my Pride and Joy,...I am temporarily retiring from the exhilarating world of professional fishing and so I must release my baby to someone who can carry on it's legacy. I am the second owner of this boat since late summer 2008. It brought me my first Pro Tournament win in 2010 and subsequent thirds in 2011 and 2012. I have looked after and maintained this boat meticulously, engine and leg service done every season and it has never spent a winter outdoors. It lives in my heated shop when not in use. This boat should need nothing in the near future. Repair and maintenance details over the last couple years include: Impeller replacement and leg service / pressure test last season, thermostat replacement on big engine last season followed by compression test and dyno, Hydraulic steering and power trim rebuild on big engine late summer 2015, New trailer bearings and brakeslate summer 2015, New Gauges last season, New Bilge and Live-well pumps last season (4 in total), New Transom last season. We can negotiate throw-ins and other equipment that I will have available.

Asking $27,500 OBO

Please don't insult me with Low-Ball offers as I don't need to sell this boat. I believe that it is priced to sell, I received a good deal on when I bought it and I believe that I am passing that on.

I am going back to basics with my young sons, I plan to teach them respect for the water and how to handle a small craft for the next few years so if you have a 14-16ft Tinner in reasonably good shape, we can work that into the deal.

Thanks For Reading My Ad

here s a great lookin buy...oops sorry
that didnt work

Last edited:
That North River in the seattle craigslist is a nice looking boat. Unfortunately with our low dollar it would cost close to $39,000 Canadian plus you still have to get a kicker.
I was fortunate when I bought my boat back in 2011 our dollar was higher than the US dollar.

It's under $35K at todays rate AKA less than half price. Seems like a good deal to me it's already got electronics, suspension seats, radar arch etc, a smart buyer will be fishing for under $40K with a beauty boat.

That North River in the seattle craigslist is a nice looking boat. Unfortunately with our low dollar it would cost close to $39,000 Canadian plus you still have to get a kicker.
I was fortunate when I bought my boat back in 2011 our dollar was higher than the US dollar.

I had the same thinking..... almost 40K for a 12 year old 20' tinny/and pwr .....and thats considered a great deal ....wow......I feel sorry for guys buying now. Got my 12 year old Grady 228 with yami 200 pwr/450 hrs and trailer and electronics for 1/2 that cost 5 years ago (USD was at par ) North River good boat though...I will give it that!

I had the same thinking..... almost 40K for a 12 year old 20' tinny/and pwr .....and thats considered a great deal ....wow......I feel sorry for guys buying now. Got my 12 year old Grady 228 with yami 200 pwr/450 hrs and trailer and electronics for 1/2 that cost 5 years ago (USD was at par ) North River good boat though...I will give it that!

just another grady.....lol

i am gettin shirts made.

- Our $ has depreciated by over %30
- US economy is strong and demand has picked up across the board
- Local boat owners whi are looking for upgrades don't sell unless they find and Secure a deal --> lack of decent used boats in general

My buddy drove all the way up to the Peace region last week for a 2005 19' Lund with 115 Honda and no kicker for $29,000. How does that compare to the $35K welded North River? I still think that there are better choices to be had down in the States if you are willing to shop.

Last edited:
Back