Jughead new!

I’d like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday season.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all the support for my endeavours over the last couple years. I truly appreciate all the positive feedback (and non-positive) because it gave me the initiative to persevere. You were my backbone. I would have shelved Jughead without you all.
There’s a great group of people in here. Thank you for your support in bringing Jughead to fruition.
Also, there must be something said about the people that have created and operate this Sport Fishing B.C. site.
To Brian in Administration and all the rest behind the scenes at Sport Fishing B.C., Thank You, for your continuous hard work, your un-biased, professional approach and the integrity that you bring to the table. I am humbled. Again, thank you all.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

ok, seems to be a bit o' confusion. I'll try to clear it up...

FYI - I do not operate the company website JughedShaker.com. I've merely provided graphics and/or info whenever asked. I have nothing to do with the commerce end of it, ordering, mfg, shipping, etc. That's not my forte'. I catch fish.
I am only keeping Jughead available through SFBC until the company has stock. I am able to make a more diverse selection of colours than the company's first run (Feb. delivery) so I may continue for a bit...
Also, Nano Jugheads are a new size that are not being produced by the company at this time.
I, and several others have been testing the Nano Jugheads everywhere. Freshwater and saltwater with awesome results, so I would say it is inevitable that the company will be producing them eventually.

The Jugheads that I make cost more than the website simply because, I'm making them. Without exaggeration, it takes over 1-1/2 hrs per piece in post production - after they're made. Then sanding, filing, shaping, acetone vapour bath and, if you haven't counted, there are 6 holes drilled in each piece. Basically a pkg of 3 takes about 6 hrs to make, not to mention the material and the power it takes to keep the 12" table hot and the extruder at 230 Celsius.

In a nut-shell, the website is it's own entity. I have no idea how many, who, what, where, or when someone purchases from the site.
I'm just a Jug dealer trying to keep the Jug Addicts all Jugged-up until the shipment of Jugs comes in. And of course, the new psychedelic jug, Nano Jughead.

Hope this clears the air a bit. Didn't anticipate the confusion. And just so's you know, I have White Glow back in stock.
Happy New Year Everyone!

Gotcha fine Revenge. Your shipment goes out today. Thanks bud :)

Below is the updated colour list of Jugheads that I'll be making. The Nano Jugs are raising eyebrows. Little buggers look like candies, lol.

Good Luck fishing this winter boys! Layer up and drink hot toddies.

COLOURS.jpg

Need a hit, lol. Put that on a t-shirt :cool:

There have been a few inquiries. I have answered all but if I haven't sent you an invoice yet it's because I'm just catching up on orders. Don't want to take your $ until I can start your order. I'll be all caught up in a day or 2 buoys.

Back