Jughead new!

Damn Fishwhisperer them new Juggies are the Bomb! Really cool color combo's, i like the armytruck n copcar juggies! Glad production has commenced!

Damn Fishwhisperer them new Juggies are the Bomb! Really cool color combo's, i like the armytruck n copcar juggies! Glad production has commenced!

lol, ya they're looking pretty cool alright. There are new professionally done pics going on the site next week. The company wanted to wait until then to put the site up but I was stomping my feet and kept whining so they put it up sooner (I think it was the quivering lip that did it), lol. I hope to see the product samples in the next week or so.
I owe you a set of Juggies for your Juggy pic Jeffy. Whatcha want buddy?

...long before your product... :)

I know you told me you were joking bud but I have to set the record straight here…
FYI, I created Jughead out of necessity to drag BIG bait around without blowing it apart. No one, not even you guys, had anything that I could buy that could do this so, I made something for myself, as I usually do, ie: Rod Raps, Bait Bones, etc.
Then after many, many, many hours (years) of carving/dremmeling dozens of different heads out of fiberglass, testing thru the winters running along wharfs (looking quite foolish) dragging Juggy around and trying to GoPro it at the same time, freezing, freezing hands, then testing all summer, blowing the bellies out of hundreds of Pilchards in the process until finally, Jughead.
Jughead was created only because I was trying to drag BIG bait around. The fact that smaller Jugheads are excellent for Chovies, Herring, Hoochies, rubber baits, flies, Bucktails, etc. is an absolute bonus and quite unintended.
All the smaller sizes are simply a by-product of the original Jughead – XL.
At risk of sounding like I’m trumpeting, I will add, there’s no comparison for the following reasons:
Jughead swims any size bait at almost any speed like nothing else, ever. Jughead also swims any size rubber bait, streamer, fly, Bucktail at almost any speed. They also catch fish like crazy.
AND, Jughead crosses over to freshwater with the Nano Jugheads. These are going to raise everyone’s eyebrows when they find out how well they work with leech patterns, minnows, rubber worms and, of course, Needlefish and Squirts in saltwater.
With respect Derby, to succinctly state “Long before your product” and leave it at that, knowing full well they are emphatically different, I think is a little bit unsupportive bud… smiley face or not.

lmao, Nothing like that. Was just thinking of how many people read that comment and the different ways of interpreting it.
No probs, Derb is still the bud. Just think he could have worded it differently because I felt that it left me with having to explain it. Nothing more, nothing less :rolleyes:

As regards precursors to the Jughead Yes there were at least 3 in the past 40 years that swam a hootchie-I have few around somewhere and they were all somewhat effective-none are available today though.

Back