Hockey pool.......finally

Sitkaspruce

Sorry for the delays folks, was away hunting and been busy since I got home.

We have 18 teams, a mix from here and SFBC, so you fishers might be getting your a$$ kicked by a hunter.

Here is where to find it

www.pickuphockey.com

Click on View Pool and log in

Team Name - Hunting BC 2010/11
Password - Huntbc

A few who did not read the instructions.........Fishflyguy89 and even that Blackhawk's cheerleader Holmes:D

and amazing how many could not/cannot spell players names....the biggest was Luongo, but there was few others......

Anyways, again sorry for the delay.

Any questions or comments or if I missed something, let me know.

Good luck to being in last place.....

Pucksdeep

Fishing08018-1.jpg

I check everyday. Ive been lucky to only have the odd injury and its helping my stats climb. "Vancouver dynasty" I was about 65 behind you Holmes but thats down to 43 now :p

Yeah, all my Dmen suck. Though Alex Edler is doing well. I picked him to break out this year playing top PP unit! I never knew Dmen got 2 points for a goal and 1 for assist so I dident put into play the goals by the Dmen I picked. We will see, there is alot of hockey to be played!

Well Holmes I have let this go on much to long. Its been about a week and a half since ive passed you in the standing and now its time to brag!!! Looks like my "Vancouver Dynasty" is rolling into effect! I never thought id move from 18th to 2nd in less then a month of hockey!!

-Steve

Yea Steve, but you still have to pass PUCKSDEEP.........
It is amazing how a couple shut outs, a dman getting a few goals or a timely injury will change the standings.

Good luck

Cheers

Pucksdeep

Ya its a tab as one of my home pages. Its fun and a little bit of bragging right here and there. I just wish i woulda taken lidstrom over tyler myers. That woulda had me well ahead of the pack. But oh well. It is a long season and I have also played way mroe games due to a lack of injuries.."Knocks on wood" We will see in the end!!

-Steve

Hey it was a bit tough there for a while, but the boys finally put things together and started producing.

I will be making up a playoff one as well, so stay tuned.

Thanks to you few who participated, maybe next year more will get involved.

And although you made a good effort Holmes.....you mighty Hawks faltered....maybe next year!!!!!

Cheers

Pucksdeep (SS)

It's already over???? Wow....... :eek:. Was there just two of you and holmes took all Hawks? :p

Ken...I'll be in for a playoff pool but I may miss deadlines. I am Europe from March 31rst to April 11th.....but if the date is post 11th I will do my best to get in a team.

Pippen

No there was 18 teams, most from HuntBC. Holmes is in a solid third, was leading for ~1/2 time, but things changed and down he went.......

I am not sure when the Playoffs start, but will have everything ready by this weekend.

Cheers

SS

Back