Play off Hockey Pool???

Sitkaspruce

So is there enough interest to put together a hockey pool on here??

It would be just for bragging rights as a real hockey pool for money has been deemed Gambling[?]:(.

If I do not get enough interest (10 teams), I will combine it with folks over at Hunting BC to make it more interesting. Hunters vs fishers, site vs site etc.

The place I use is free, so the cost is nothing but time, yours to put a team in and mine to enter.

It will be 15 players, 14 forward/defense and one goalie.
Points will be one for one for forward/defense, two for a win and five for a shutout for goalies.

If you want to do this, email me your team along with a team name, your name on here and real name.

Email it to Sitka102003@gmail.com
and also let me know on here that you sent it so that IF it does go to my junk mail I can look.

Any questions or comments, let me know.

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

Oh yea, deadline will be Thursday at 12 noon. Yes I know you will get a free night of playoffs, but consider it a bonus:).

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

Is anybody Interested???

Come on folks, there was a great discussion about hockey a while back and I know there is lots of hockey fans on here.

Put in a pool, pick anybody you want, its free and if you win, you can be crowned luckiest guesser, Hockey Pool King, Hockey Now-it-all or what ever you want to call yourself.

Right now I have ZERO teams....

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

:D:):D:):D:)[:p]

Yea right!!!!!

No worries, I ended up with a few from the the other sites!!!

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

Back