Hockey Pool Time

Sitkaspruce

So with the shortened season and I am in the middle of moving, I do not have the time to see who is staying in Russia, who is injured etc, so we will make it a little different than past years.

16 players

9 forwards
6 defence (does not matter if left or right)
1 goalie

***EDIT*** too many players are listed on one site at one position and on another as another, so we will go with 9 forwards.

For everyone you pick, let me know their position and team, if you pick a guy who plays either wing or centre, put him down as one or the other so I know......and I will check once I get straightened out with the move and settled in...
icon_wink.gif

Points will be as follows; (Goals and assists)

Forwards will be 1 and 1 plus an extra 2 if it was scored on the PP or PK
Defence will be 2 and 1 plus an extra 2 if it is scored on the PP or PK
Goalies will be 2 for a win, 5 for a SO, 2 for an assist and 5 for a goal

Please make sure of your spelling of the player and current team, I will not be chasing you down to confirm.

We will go to Sunday, Jan 20 at 6pm cut off, that way you can see the weekend and how it shaped up.
We will use Pickup hockey again and I will be inviting people from HuntingBC site to make it more exciting.

Email me you team to Sitka102003@gmail.com, please do not send it to me on a PM here, I sometimes miss them or forget them....getting old.....you can PM me to let me know you sent one in.

Once again this is for bragging rights only.....and of course the trash talking will need to be be improved over last year. We will need at least 12 teams to make it work.

Good luck everyone and if you have any questions.....let me know.

Cheers

SS

Last edited by a moderator:
Pool is complete....13 teams out of three fish/hunt sites and well over a 1000 hockey fans..... :(

Anyways

www.pickuphockey.com
Pool name - Huntfish2013
password - Fishhunt

For some reason, it did not pick up Nards Nailers team, it will be updated tonight they say.

Cheers

SS

Pool is complete....13 teams out of three fish/hunt sites and well over a 1000 hockey fans..... :(

Anyways

www.pickuphockey.com
Pool name - Huntfish2013
password - Fishhunt

Go to Hockey pool manager and log in.

Holmes you wish........

For some reason, it did not pick up Nards Nailers team, it will be updated tonight they say.

Cheers

SS

Done Holmes

I saw that had Can instead of Cam......thought I would leave it...LOL

Cheers

SS

Back