Glow Coyote Spoons

calmsea

Anybody any idea where to get the white/green glow spoons - 3.5 and 4" BUT the ones that really glow intensively? I wanted to refill my arsenal and found that the new white/green glow coyote spoons (I think they label them "Ever Glow") barely glow at all in the dark. I checked at Island Outfitters, Canadian Tire and Walmart and they all had the same type that does not really glow at all. I still have an older one in my box that also has that little spinner blade on it and it REALLY glows compared to those newer one. Where would I get the GOOD ones?

I have many dozens of original 3.5 Coyotes in stock. I know for sure that we have the Green Tiger Glow and likley the original 50/50 as well.

PM if you are interested, and I'll even offer deals for 5 or more...

Tofino B.C.'s most recommended Fishing Outfitter.
www.tofinofishing.com

There are still a few USA made Coyotes to be found however they are now relatively scarce. Find some alternative manufacturers and you'll find the "stuff" you're looking for! :D

PM sent tofino. I will look for alternatives once I am convinced I cannot get the proven stuff anymore. Thanks.

Thanks for the PM Calmsea and others. I looked at the stock in the shop and there are definitley quite a large amount of originals.

Old Style Glow Coyote spoons;

Good supply of Glow/Flo Green 3.5' $6.95 each or 5 for $5.95 each

Good Supply of Glow/Flo Green 3.0 $5.95 each or 5 for $4.95 each

Huge supply of Glo green/Chart/Hot tail 3.5 bigger discount at $5.95 each or 5 for $4.95 each
Huge supply of Glo green/Chart/Hot tail 3.0 bigger discount at $4.95 each or 5 for $3.95 each

A dozen or so Kermit in 3.5 and 4.0

Many Silver Glow 3.5 and 4.0 $6.95 each or 5 for $5.95 each

Some Glow MOP 3.5 $6.95 each or 5 for $5.95 each

Others as well, I didn't check my store room yet but I have many old dozens there as well.

P.M. if interested and we can arrange shipping.

www.tofinofishing.com

I have some glow greens about 7 years old for sale if wanted. Open to offers. I have 4 or 5 of them. Comox Valley..Might even be open for some trades:)

quote:Originally posted by calmsea

Did you get my latest email with my wish list, Jay?

Didn't get the list calmsea..Please send again direct to me e-mail.

Thx.
J.

www.tofinofishing.com

quote:Originally posted by fishflyguy89

FA-Do they go up in price the more teeth marks they have in them, because that means they are proven! [:p]

-Steve

Mine should be reduced in price then. Because I have never been able to make them work. Back in 2003-04 I was able to make them produce in English Bay, but since then nothing. I don't even try them on slow days.

quote:Originally posted by fishassassin123

quote:Originally posted by fishflyguy89

FA-Do they go up in price the more teeth marks they have in them, because that means they are proven! [:p]

-Steve

Mine should be reduced in price then. Because I have never been able to make them work. Back in 2003-04 I was able to make them produce in English Bay, but since then nothing. I don't even try them on slow days.
I've had my best success with them when the water has a lot of colour

They work best for me in low light, overcast and foggy days.

SeaWolf - the original

I agree with the last two posts regarding conditions where they work best.

Calmsea, I did get your e-mail yesterday and will work on that later today.

J.

www.tofinofishing.com

Back