Does your gear last longer then four minutes?

RODNREEL

I got back from fishing and washed off some gear. A couple spoons a few hoochies and three or four flashers. Most were either all or part glow. I left them in the sun to dry for a minimum three hours. I was about to put the gear away and curiosity got the better of me so I put them in a dark room and was surprised that all the glow was gone after four minutes. What's your experience ? How long does your gear glow ?

I got back from fishing and washed off some gear. A couple spoons a few hoochies and three or four flashers. Most were either all or part glow. I left them in the sun to dry for a minimum three hours. I was about to put the gear away and curiosity got the better of me so I put them in a dark room and was surprised that all the glow was gone after four minutes. What's your experience ? How long does your gear glow ?
It will pull uv light and have a constant slight glow under water. I've done all sorts of test. But try leaving your spoon at one end of a room with a night light at the other end. It glows all night. But i charge my glow with a flashlight everytime it comes up.

Back