Getting parts from the us to Canada

fish brain

Crew Member
My dad needs some kind of new nozzle for the furnace in his Land Yacht.
He can only find one in the States. For some reason he feels that it can't cross the border because there is no CSA sticker on it???
Is this a thing? Surely there must be a way around it.
Has anyone had this problem? What did you do about it?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

My dad needs some kind of new nozzle for the furnace in his Land Yacht.
He can only find one in the States. For some reason he feels that it can't cross the border because there is no CSA sticker on it???
Is this a thing? Surely there must be a way around it.
Has anyone had this problem? What did you do about it?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
I have parts come in regularly. The issue is usually for electrical parts but even then, CSA or UL are both accepted. For a nozzle - just get it. Avoid UPS, though. Their brokerage and other fees are outrageous.

USPS is the best as they collaborate with Canada Post, if there are any brokerage or taxes they are minimal.
Otherwise use a bondedfreight forwarder such as seawings.
I've never been questioned on types of parts, just chemicals in case they are banned in canada

USPS is the best as they collaborate with Canada Post, if there are any brokerage or taxes they are minimal.
Otherwise use a bondedfreight forwarder such as seawings.
I've never been questioned on types of parts, just chemicals in case they are banned in canada
Does shipping to TSB in Point Roberts avoid all of this? I do that with bbq parts. I can't believe how cheap the service is.

I'm on the Island also, so TSB won't work for me either.

Back