Federal Election-Who you gonna vote for.

Who will you vote for this Federal Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 55 57.9%
  • Liberals

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • NDP

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • CPP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • I will not vote

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ludicrous to think a poll on a bc sportfishing site will be any kind of indication on the outcome of this election in pretty much any riding. people here are voting based on fishing alone which is even more ludicrous imho. don't forget who shut down the coast guard here in vancouver among other things marine related in bc. in the past the conservatives have not necessarily been our friends. looks like we are in for some kind of a **** show minority propped up by some delusional sob's. this election for me has given us the worst choices ever overall to choose from, I don't think canada is in for much in the way of good times down the road for the next few years.

some interesting early results some blue in atlantic canada and i believe all 33 ridings went liberal last election.

I could live with a liberal minority as most things will get kicked down the road till the next election.

And your forecast is based on what? The Conservatives bring up 8 seats so far?
Not sure what results you are looking at?
As predicted, it looks like a Liberal MINORITY, so lets hold their feet to the fire and get Open Net Pen Atlantic Salmon Farm SHUT DOWN!

No BC vote yet and the Liberals appear to have won.

Not going to be good for Sports Fishing.

Ok boys and gals, hate to say this but let’s plan our street protests for early spring. We’re going to fight this uphill battle until the next federal election. Good thing the minority governments don’t last very long. Next year’s US election could be a determining factor.

Well we’re going back to the paper bags going to Quebec
Too early to say that. JT may decide to run it with no coalition and just make his corporate donors happy until the faith of the TMX is determined. I just feel terrible for those people in the oil & gas industry in AB. This minority Lib gov means nothing for those guys and their families.

Going to suck for some on here who think nothing is coming next year. This is the worst news for our sector as a whole. The MPA being done with little consultation will now just accelerate as well as the reconciliation of our quota to FN groups. I guess there is always golf.

Pretty sad how little the vote is worth in BC. Thing was decided at Ontario. Enjoy your NDP coalition as takes down our sector piece by piece.

Too early to say that. JT may decide to run it with no coalition and just make his corporate donors happy until the faith of the TMX is determined. I just feel terrible for those people in the oil & gas industry in AB. This minority Lib gov means nothing for those guys and their families.

Maybe they will finally start a real economy in Alberta and these people get some real jobs. It's only gonna get worse for conservatives as baby boomers die out and younger generations care more for a liveable planet. And this is more important than us fishing a month longer or shorter right now.

Maybe they will finally start a real economy in Alberta and these people get some real jobs. It's only gonna get worse for conservatives as baby boomers die out and younger generations care more for a liveable planet. And this is more important than us fishing a month longer or shorter right now.

Real economy?

Please tell us what your life would look like without fossil fuels?

What part of your daily existence is not touched by oil?

Looking forward to your response.

I haven't filled up a road vehicle fuel tank in about 6 months and it will get less. Just to give you a hint!

I haven't filled up a road vehicle fuel tank in about 6 months and it will get less. Just to give you a hint!

I will give you a hint.

The road is paved using oil, the EV you drive is made from plastics (hydrocarbons), was shipped on a boat or truck powered by diesel. The people that made your vehicle got to work in vehicles powered by gasoline. They earned wages to buy food at the grocery store....how did the food get there? In a truck powered by diesel.

Shoot, Wilkinson won again. That is tragic!

And soon those people that made my vehicle and stocked my grocery store will drive an EV as well. And plastic wrappings will disappear mostly. When we get there then a few oil wells will suffice. Especially if we stop shipping this ****** oil to US or China. Tar sands done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back