e-chip?

I caught three nice springs(20-26 lbs) Near Port Mcneil the last three times I went out for Salmon!That was the end of October and the middle of November.Had Oki Red and silver on one side(Old proven many times favorite) and a new to me E-chip plaid on the other side.Same anchovie army truck setup on both. I was really surprised to catch anything of size.Just out for a quick trip on a calm late afternoon.All three on the E-chip and sent my die-hard non beliver fishing bud shopping for a couple E-chip flashers.It was a boost of confidence for me as I also caught the fish on the new braided downrigger line I just put on one side only to try out..I caught lots of fish this summer but makes me wonder if I could have done better with the braided line and E-Chip.I think I am going to keep the same combo for a while to see if it has any merit or just outhouse luck!!!
kronic

We used the E chip clip for anchovies and it was a killer at winter harbor. In the 5 days we fishing all different set up and all the fish where caught on the e-chip clip. It was just incrediable we caught 15 over 30# in the 5 days where where up there all on that chip. We tried all other set ups but nothing worked except for the echip clip. I was not a believer until then we have used them on the flasher in prior years and had a 15 to 20 % better rate. I love using voodo to catch fish.

Back