Down to the wire...........

Cuba Libre

One a few votes between PA and slough shark city in Manitoba

VOTE!!! It would be embarrasing to have the flatlanders win the $25,000
http://www.wfn.tv/ultimate-fishing-town/Port-Alberni

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

I have a reminder set up in MS Outlook to chime in every 12 hours....I think I have 2 more votes left in the next 1 day and 4 hours as I just voted now.

Please, please, please people.......as a former MB resident....don't let Dauphin win!!! The fishing isn't all that great there....they will likely use the $25k to try and introduce salmon to Dauphin, Lake!! [:p] :D

Have you hugged a Gorby today??? ;P

You can vote way more often than every 12 hours if you like. Any valid email address will do. Almost all obvious email address versions with the standard providers such as hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc have been given somewhere so just punch in for instance schwarzenegger@yahoo.com or chinook@hotmail.com or panderson@live.ca or something and it will let you vote. Too easy guys! You are bad cheaters I see.

quote:Originally posted by calmsea

You can vote way more often than every 12 hours if you like. Any valid email address will do. Almost all obvious email address versions with the standard providers such as hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc have been given somewhere so just punch in for instance schwarzenegger@yahoo.com or chinook@hotmail.com or panderson@live.ca or something and it will let you vote. Too easy guys! You are bad cheaters I see.

Ha ha....I see that DOES work!

icantcatchsalmon@hotmail.com just voted!!

Have you hugged a Gorby today??? ;P

You guys are freakin' EVIL. I LOVE IT!!!

Extinction is Forever

This vote will put Port Alberni and Dauphin, into the final 10 towns. Then the town that gets the most votes out of the final 10, wins the $25,000.
http://www.wfn.tv/ultimate-fishing-town/node/395

bug.gif

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Just tried this. works great. Just logged in another 23 votes for the folks in Port...

"One man's pet is another man's food"

Just tried this. works great. Just logged in another 23 votes for the folks in Port...

"One man's pet is another man's food"

Back