Double Eagle 206

There is still a bit of work to be done... Cuddy needs finishing, the trailer is getting an overhaul next week and the Canvass is being made in July (big line up).. Id like to get a bit of custom welding done aswell... any suggestions for welding guys around the Nanaimo area??...

My suggestion with boats is...... buy exactly what you want the first time... even if you spend more than you want... because the only things you cant change on a boat is size... The twenty is nice because its a stand-up hardtop... but most are when your 5'9" lol....

LOOKS awsome the only thing id change is to get the batteries up and contain all that stuff you have in the back and then put access hatches on it all just to protect it here is an wxample of what i did for you to look at for an idea...

Attachments

• Glasply for sale pics 006.jpg
    Glasply for sale pics 006.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 646
  • new deck .jpg
    new deck .jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 708
You're the guy that started all this Wolf.
Hey Dan, I got a new boat wanna come out hali fishing.
Sure Roy sounds good.
Roaring around in a 3 foot chop, hey Dan what do you think....
Gee I don't know think you can find some bigger waves....

Hey Dan lets go salmon fishing
Ok sounds good.
Here drive her in, what do you think..
Oh gee I don't know Roy
Rolls eyes.

Ya mine is good, very pleased with her, but I sure like the bigger boat.
23 Hourston is good for sure, you brought up a lot of good points when we talked last night.
Just doing my homework for now,you know me.
Dan.

The plan is to get a drop down curtain made at the same time as the canvass gets made.... The batteries will be raised, thats on the agenda.... The spring was so bad weather wise it put me back about 2months... Now its fishing time so Ill do the rest in the fall I guess....
I like what you've done though, looks good...
I also have a 21.5Campion Fishing machine, that is really nice...
So my plan was to sell both boats and buy one bigger offshore boat that the whole family will enjoy..... Its always such a pain trying to sell things... Ppl drive me crazy the whole process is annoying... so I think Ive been putting it off...lol
Ill list my Campion first, then the Double Eagle... it will give me a bit of time to finish the detail on the Double...
Thanks for the ideas...

Thanks for the offer Mr Killer, I definately would like to go for a ride/gear washing adventure.
Have some fishing buddies up your way.....
Let me know when you'd like to go.
Thanks Dan.

Wow Dan
you should stop playing with roy, it just costs u money in the long run
if you decide to move up let me know what u want for yours, be home in 2wks for a few days, call u if i can

Sounds good Sean, send me an e mail maybe we can get out fishing this time.
Ha, I wanted the 206 when I bought this boat, the big boss wouldn't let me buy it.
Also looking at a couple of Grady Whites.
Make sure you call bud lots of things going on......
Dan.

got the boat today, going to spend the weekend rigging her up. took it out for a run this afternoon, super stable I couldn't be happier with it. Dan if you want to check it out it's here now
IMG_2389.jpg
IMG_2388.jpg
IMG_2387.jpg

Awesome ride Killer!!! A great size too. Easy to trailer a launch by yourself. High gunwales. Love it. Got any mods planned? Radar Arch with some rod holders, etc? Looks like there is lots of room under that hard top to hang some electronics as well.

Enjoy your new ride. She's a beaut!

That's the way to do it... just go out a get exactly what you want... Proven boat, great fishing machine.....
Nice see another Double Eagle out there...

thanks guys, planning on getting a radar arch with some rod holders up top for alot of rods, nets, harpoons. putting a lowrance radar on it as well, this will all happen in the spring. my hds7 just blew and was under warranty so I upgraded today to the hds8 and it fits the dash perfectly. thats about all i have planned. i had a good burn around in it last night rides real nice and for me it's the perfect size.

Yeah, that thing pretty much doesn't suck...... Get 'er bloody :cool:

i had a good burn around in it last night rides real nice and for me it's the perfect size.

didn't realize it at the time or I would've said hello...but I saw you launching yesterday( I was pulling my truck/trailer out of the spot next to you)...that is a sweet looking ride! You will love it.

DF i noticed the name on the back of your boat as we were pulling out, will be sure to say hi next time we cross paths. your family was looking nice and comfortable in the back of your rig, thats a nice boat you've got.

Back