Dickinson

EZZ70

Hey, any suggestion on an additional heat source, looking at the Dickinson products, not sure propane, diesel or solid fuel... any real life experiences? Thank you

I've had a Wallas stove/heater - runs on diesel, which I like because its not explosive; its kept me comfy fishing in winter, and sleeping overnight into October. Lots of other advice here on diesel and other heaters.

Had a Dickenson stove in every commercial boat I owned. Bulletproof.

Thank you all, I am defiantly leaning towards diesel as well, I do have a Planar 2D-HA to install, in addition, so should be plenty of heat for the winter fish. Thank you so much to all, and is it too early to say Merry Christmas :)

What are you putting it in? We need a boat update!
Sorry kaela, I cant bear the critic just yet but I do still owe a few fishing trips from before, I haven't forgotten... maybe tuna :)

Sorry kaela, I cant bear the critic just yet but I do still owe a few fishing trips from before, I haven't forgotten... maybe tuna :)
Jealousy is the best form of flattery. I just bought some more zukes to top up my tuna gear!

Not sure if the Dickinson runs on kerosene as well as diesel like a wallas but I prefer it as a fuel just in case there are any small spills in the cabin.

Jealousy is the best form of flattery. I just bought some more zukes to top up my tuna gear!

Not sure if the Dickinson runs on kerosene as well as diesel like a wallas but I prefer it as a fuel just in case there are any small spills in the cabin.
Yes, I have read running some kerosene through is a preference to clean out the system, the diesel that is in todays form was not like the old days and soots up the system rather quickly... is this correct?

Back