Espar heater won’t run

So you put a new $200 knock off in?
No, sorry I had mentioned in an earlier post that Espar sent me a new one. They were having staffing issues and felt bad that it took so long to attempt to fix. I think it got lost in the shuffle

No, sorry I had mentioned in an earlier post that Espar sent me a new one. They were having staffing issues and felt bad that it took so long to attempt to fix. I think it got lost in the shuffle
Ah, gotcha. Well that seems like pretty quality service on a 6 year old product.

I installed the cheap Chinese heater. Going to take my planar to get checked out. Installed the Chinese as everything is the same except the pump.

I installed the cheap Chinese heater. Going to take my planar to get checked out. Installed the Chinese as everything is the same except the pump.
If this new pump on order doesn’t do the trick, I’ll be following your lead with a new vevor.

Where are you going to take your planar?

Well, these things are a giant PITA. Either I was looking for them wrong or they just came up out o the blue, but ‘push button jammed’ code popped up Thurs, cleared that which kicked on the fan and fuel pump. Still no heat, though. Now ‘check fuel/pump’ code is up. Fuel is not getting through the pump. New pump i ordered doesn’t fit (different plug ins) and can’t seem to find a replacement. I’ll be going into harbour chandler this week to see if they can source a new pump for me

Last edited:
The mole or plug end is different? No way to just get an end cut off and splice it in? I'll see if I have one. Very possible.

Back