Derby's Canuck emporium

First two periods the Oilers dominated tonight. That team is looking good. Canucks looked disorganized and got lucky to make it to the shoot out.

First two periods the Oilers dominated tonight. That team is looking good. Canucks looked disorganized and got lucky to make it to the shoot out.

You're right about the first period but van outshot edmonton 21-8 in the second and was all over them. It was like a game of shinney out there for both teams. Good entertainment thoigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am more happy with the loss tonight than the first three wins.........
coffee.gif

Tampa Bay has a good team.......will probably be in the running in the east. Canucks lack of depth on the back end was exposed last night, good thing they play the Alberta teams lots, lol. Nice goal by Edler

Is it just me or does Bieksa look terrible out there....especially on the power play. His shot from the point has been weak at best. If he's hurt then that could explain it but wouldn't explain why the coach would put him out on the powerplay.

Is it just me or does Bieksa look terrible out there....especially on the power play. His shot from the point has been weak at best. If he's hurt then that could explain it but wouldn't explain why the coach would put him out on the powerplay.
I think he sucks, never liked him

Was away for 3 days... caught the Edmonton game (it was fun razing my dad about Edmonton) but not the Tampa game.....

nothing_to_see_here_south_park_barbrady_policeman_nincs_semmi_latnivalo_zps698a8e87.jpg

I'm around;tough to think about hockey when there's still fish to fry...anyway it's still early in the season...
chips.gif

tuned in jus in time to see the icing on the cake - walk...:)

I'm chuckling every time I see the "I like my men on ice" shirt.... Right beside Willies left ear

Back