Derby's Canuck emporium

Hope its not to serious. Shinkaruk was sent down to Utica this morning. So that might be a sign hes going to stick for atleast his 9 games. I have been a huge fan of Jensen since we drafted him. I watched the World Jr's when he played for Denmark and WOW he has a shot and is great on the PP. I think he will be a regular by the end of season aswell!

This year will be an interesting one for sure.

Looking like its not ..but Bieksa looks like he maybe... :( Thinking the nucks should be able to win tonights tilt with Edmonton again.....

Maybe someone should start a nucks 2014 thread...this one wasn't very good to us last year. New season...new thread? Just a thought...put the past behind us!

The thread was restarted last week;hockey threads are kinda like fire extinguishers ~ recharge & good to go...:D

I hope Sbisa isn't the new Brent Sopel (pass up the middle king)
He skates nice and has good size but not quite sure about him yet.
Burrows -Bonino- Higgins will be a good gritty line with some scoring ability.

Like the 4th line tonight..thinking it is the best3rd line we have had in 3 years... Nucks tonight 4-2..:)

Yep,time to uncork a new season...
hokey-7.gif

Nice start,kill 2 man, power-play goal & burrows scores his 1st...:)

Not too often you get to see a highlight reel empty netter......

Tuned in briefly......and will be my last game if the $5 billion investment by Rogers could only scrape up those play by play guys. They were AWFUL!!! :p

Amongst the many brutal things I heard in my short viewing window was when Monahan had the puck and they were babbling about him....quick pass to Hudler who scored. They then said something like, "Monahan will pick up an Apple on that one". Being cool and changing the A in assist and referring to an assist as an Apple had me switching channels right away. :eek: :rolleyes:

My Flyers lost.....we are gonna have some problems. :(

Yes those 2 guys sucked.... at one point there was atleast 5 seconds of dead air with them not talking where the puck was going..team 1040 was going at that a bit this morning..;)

like the new look; players actually playing for their pay-cheque & just think people were writing off the Sedins :D

On another note;I thought the ref's helmet - cam was a good add on, perhaps some day, it will be used to prove them wrong. { 8

CircularAdmiredAmericantoad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky cam makes me feel like its an NHL video game. Ref cam great too. Will be nice to prove them wrong sometimes. Where were those cams in 2011. LOL Very cool angles.

-KK

Back