Cozumel Charters

We did a 3 week overland trip from Cancun - Puerto Morelos - Belize.On the way back - PM we did a side trip to Cozumel spend 5 days there but it was to rough to get out fishing.We did end up going out for a 1/2 day charter on our return - Puerto Morelos.
Anyways what sort of info are you looking for? Have you done any research on Trip Advisor?

Will be on a cruise that only gives me one day in town so..looking for recommendation for a 3/4 day offshore trip. Not interested in the cruiseline arranged party boat trip that takes you out bottom fishing for aquarium fish, or the 6 or 8 pack charters that give you a rod for 15 min. I'll pay the extra coin and keep it all to myself!!!! After all, it will be quite a while before I get a chance to fish down there again. Yup-- checked out Trip Adviser and thats where Cosumel Charters came from...

Any ideas of other outfits would be welcomed.

Thanks
CL

Thanks Sammyslabber--- Pretty much decided to book the 6 hr economy. Rates are very reasonable as long as the boat floats and the crew know what they are doing.

With the economy that way it is, cheaper does not necessarily mean second rate. Last trip to Mexico (Acapulco) was great for fishing--- just nervous as hell with the druggies running wild on the main street. But my bro in law and i hired a 40 ft cruiser (Older, but well maintained) with a crew of two and a skipper for $270 US for a full day. Got some excellent sailfish too. The crew worked the gear hard for us , so we tipped $100 for each sail (3)

Back