Conservative Majority Government

Man...duncan and ronna rae, back and forth...heart can't take this crap anymore...I feel like its OT in a Canucks playoff game (Going to game 5 :D :D :D)

Hey now holmesey....I hear you're good at that cooking thing....I may drop by too :D Ronna back in lead by under 100...wow...intense! Closest race in Canada. usually our riding is

I can't believe how many idiots live and vote up north! What is wrong with you people? If Duncan indeed wins it I hope you all get what you deserve! We have done our part and got rid of Lunn.

I voted Liberal...couldn't bring myself to do NDP...they are just so out to lunch. Still, not a vote for Duncan however.

Tha would actually be not good. Desouza is on our side when it comes to fisheries issues and might be the one who could keep Duncans crap in check if Duncan goes through (sorry, I just puked).

Holy Crap. Just listened to Layton's acceptance speech. If even 1/10 of his plans were to become reality, we would be broke as a country. He lives in almost the same ethereal world of disillusion as Iggy does. I think they have both been drinking the same kool-aid.

Finally hear the conservatives say something. But still rather negative. This will be an interesting 4 years.

Can one of you now finally tell us why to support a con? You're safe now, and I promise not to criticize. Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold on Ladies and Gentlemen, these next four years are either going to be great for this country or hell. It will be interesting to see if Harper can contain his ego and really do what is best for Canada. If he can't control his ego, welcome to the worlds newest democratic dictatorship.

Back