Charter tipping

That canoe tipping joke works for Albertans too

Ah so this is where you have been hiding, get your butt over to the Canuck thread:rolleyes: Derby also said you squeeze a nickel till the beaver ***** before he can pry it from your hands:eek:

Ok so here is the deal tipping guides is part of the culture and it has been FOREVER if you don't like it tough luck go play a round of golf. If you wanted to do away with tipping expect to pay a couple hundred more per day for a trip up north. Please note this is for lodge guides and not owner operators. I built a clientel over my years and I always went the extra mile for party. Coffee how they liked it, cold beverages on ice, dry seats in the am, fishing the way they wanted. Trying new places fly rods for big springs, all kinds of stuff. Way above the status quo. but then again I guided people who appreciated this and they were happy to throw a little grease under the wheels.

i got the opportunity to fish with mikep.. deseved a tip for sure!! let me run light gear because we new e were only into 10-15 lbers.. until i broke the rod. lol
even broke a main shaft trying to stay over a nice hali!!

what pissed me off was the guy we were with was an el cheapo....

Hahaha that was that trip. That was a nice halibut like 85# or something ??? I loved fishing in that area. crazy to shear off the 75 hp merc driveshaft.

Ah so this is where you have been hiding, get your butt over to the Canuck thread:rolleyes: Derby also said you squeeze a nickel till the beaver ***** before he can pry it from your hands:eek:
Not hiding buddy, gone into winter mode......de stressing and worshipping the warm sun.
Just dropping in here occasionally to check out fishing subjects but won't be very active anymore

Hahaha that was that trip. That was a nice halibut like 85# or something ??? I loved fishing in that area. crazy to shear off the 75 hp merc driveshaft.
85 lbs on salmon gear:) !!

haha yes that was it. Good stuff, somtimes I miss the guiding...........................then I remember fishing 90 days straight in an open boat. ha

Not hiding buddy, gone into winter mode......de stressing and worshipping the warm sun.
Just dropping in here occasionally to check out fishing subjects but won't be very active anymore
Well have a great time in the sun, i will keep the pot stirred for you for when you peek into the Nucks thread, someone has to keep Derby company!

Back