Do you have a Sage Gear rod? SA3106? I have a weird favor to ask....

I tried registering for tbr fishingwithrod site but it’s telling me I am incorrect for this dang registration question.

What's the largest Pacific salmon species?

I tried Chinook, King, Spring, Springer, Oncorhynchus tshawytscha - then gave up.

apparently I’ve been wasting my life chasing chinook - as there’s a much larger salmon out there I didn’t know about :)

couldn’t find any administrator contact info. Ah, such is life!
Smiley?

I tried registering for tbr fishingwithrod site but it’s telling me I am incorrect for this dang registration question.

I tried Chinook, King, Spring, Springer, Oncorhynchus tshawytscha - then gave up.

apparently I’ve been wasting my life chasing chinook - as there’s a much larger salmon out there I didn’t know about :)

The one that got away?

In the registration format enter "kokanee" for the landlocked salmon question, and in the largest Pacific Salmon question enter "chinook salmon" Not sure why on the form you have to include the word "salmon" with "chinook" but not in the "kokanee" field.

I was already registered long ago on there but checked it out cause of what you were saying about registration issue.

Back