Charlie White Fishing Movies

yo mama

I used to watch these where I was a kid and am trying to find out where I can get a copy? Anybody Know?

I think one was called in search of the ultimate lure and I can't remeber the other but he was fishing at Rivers and caught a 50+

Drop me a line if you know where I could find a copy out there.

Thanks
Yo Mama:D

yo mama
I think his first tape was called "Salmon Spectacular". I don't recall what they changed the name to latter.
Good luck
BS

last time I found the, was the public library

this was a few years ago but I know you can check online

good luck

I found one of Charlie's ultimate lures at a garbage sale last summer, havnt tried it yet, but maybe some day[:p] One time he was up in Bamfield trolling and every time he got to the bottom of the tack he would pull up and run back. I kept trolling and catching fish in both directions, by shear luck I outfished him 4-1 that morning. I remember watching his tapes over and over also, I was facinated by the underwater footage. I always thought the roll on his bait could be better, but he always managed to catch some fish. I wish the runs that he got the footage of where still around in as great an abundance.

Take only what you need.

I never caught anything on Charlie White's lures, not even a coho. He did do some amazing underwater footage in his time. Definately a pioneer.

I never caught anything on Charlie White's lures, not even a coho. He did do some amazing underwater footage in his time. Definately a pioneer.

I used to fish a lot with Chuck,(he prefers I call him that),back in the "70's. The man is so good at anything he does! I remember hearing guys say they caught zero in Saanich Inlet and chuck would just wink at me,open up our fish box to produce a lovely 35#er,we had slayed in the same spot as these "amateurs"!
Anyways.....he lives on the penninsula and he would probably be quite proud to tell you how to get any and all videos. Good luck!!:D

I used to fish a lot with Chuck,(he prefers I call him that),back in the "70's. The man is so good at anything he does! I remember hearing guys say they caught zero in Saanich Inlet and chuck would just wink at me,open up our fish box to produce a lovely 35#er,we had slayed in the same spot as these "amateurs"!
Anyways.....he lives on the penninsula and he would probably be quite proud to tell you how to get any and all videos. Good luck!!:D

quote:I never caught anything on Charlie White's lures, not even a coho.

I had a huge lunker spool me at Balennas Island on one of his "the Lure". That was the last time I used one?[:0]

Take only what you need.

I had a huge lunker spool me at Balennas Island on one of his "the Lure". That was the last time I used one?[:0]

Take only what you need.

theres a copy brandnew for sale at craigslist.org under the dvd-video section $10 vancouver

quote:Originally posted by The Fish Assassin

Take only what you need.
I too had a huge lunker spool me,but on Pender Island and I can guarentee it's the last time![xx(]

Thanks for the replies. I'm in Victoria and a little far to go for the copy in Van but if anyone has a copy and willing to sell, I will spend about $20 for a copy. Of either Salmon Spectacular or In search of the ultimate lure.

i found this add in a fishing mag i thought you might be itrested?

14 episodes per tape featuring Charlie White

marine Video Distributions Inc.
1955 Wylie Street
Vancouver bc canada v5y 3n7
(phone) 604-874-2000
toll free 1-800-667-7718

CK

sorry i did a typo it was 2 episodes per tape 14 episodes!

Back