Central coast lodges

Will be at Dawsons again this year. First week of August. Dock pints if anyone’s going to be up there at same time!
Trying to be up there the same time as we have gone the last 11 years but the border jammed me up last year. Not looking good for this year either.

No info on klemtu?
What do you want to know? Klemtu is a FN village. Will probably be closed to visitors like they were last year, so was Bella Bella. I was able to stop there for fuel and water but couldn't leave the dock. There are no lodges in the area that I am aware of, at least not with accommodations for a small boat party.

What do you want to know? Klemtu is a FN village. Will probably be closed to visitors like they were last year, so was Bella Bella. I was able to stop there for fuel and water but couldn't leave the dock. There are no lodges in the area that I am aware of, at least not with accommodations for a small boat party.

just hoping to know places to rent there, doesn’t look like any, or even anchorages. Place nearby for supplies even if village is closed ?

Actually, there are a couple of decent anchorages nearby. Clothes Bay, just south of the village, Rescue Bay at east end of Jackson Psg (one of my favourites in the area), Higgins Psg on north end of Price Is. (another of my favourites)... but you better be able to store lots of food on board because your closest food supplies will probably be in Shearwater.
If you do make it there - I will be in the area for a month from end of June through July.

Back