CANUCKS'- 2010

I think canucks had enough of this shi* I know I have. Kesler the A will get that team going Canucks only error this year is giving Captain to Sedin Not vocal or agressive enough to influence the team
Tonight I predict Canucks 5 Hawks 1

WTF? This hurts? Where's our 'D'? No back-checking... no dick!

My - Nuck's in 5 - prediction could still play out here. Good on the Hawks for showing up.

lulongo back in net:confused:....holmes*

I wish they wouldn't try to over play Lou..... Shaken up at the end of the first.. a crappy second. Wish Schni was in after the 4th goal in the second... Might have been a different game.
Dust off the parade route holmes* you get to play another game.
P.S. The fat lady is on cue ;)

He got the win right...... its a start :rolleyes:

HAWKS by a touchdown,lol....holmes*

47831.gif

Revel in it Holmsey; Nuck's didn't show tonight and your boys got TONS of help from the refs.

Never seen such appalling reffing in all my years! What are these peckerheads doing to our game?

Hawks' + Refs + dozy Nucks = 7 - 2

Thursday comes...

Revel in it Holmsey; Nuck's didn't show tonight and your boys got TONS of help from the refs.

Never seen such appalling reffing in all my years! What are these peckerheads doing to our game?

Hawks' + Refs + dozy Nucks = 7 - 2

Thursday comes...

Yeah the zebras kinda sucked there....... Must have been the same colour helmets? = same team...lol

60 mins of play. 61 mins of penalties just for Vancouver. Hawks 37 mins. Like WTF.....61 mins come on guys what are you doing out there.

HAWKS by a touchdown,lol....holmes*

thats a good one...well not really;)...

worked till 1am...came home and watched the game..its like driving by a car accident, just had to look:)..

kinda figured this game was going to get out of hand..Hawks have been the best team out there last 2 games now...give credit were it due.

did Canucks even get a shot on net in game 4? oh ya,at least 2:rolleyes:,I think I could have played goal for the Hawks tonight,it was that bad...

liked Torres out there tonight,he was going hard all night, thought he and Kesler were the only ones to show up,and I'm not faulting Luongo, he had NO support whatsoever...

oh well gave the Cra#hawks fans something to cheer about at their LAST HOME game of their season.

was glad to see the officials take Scott and Torres out near the end, trying to control that part of the game.

Canucks WILL get back to playing hockey after getting spanked like that, not worried...

bring on game 5

Glad to see the Hawks were kind enough to give Holmes a single playoff highlite so he could chirp and have some fun at our expense. Now back to reality and we'll all shake hands at the end of the next game and say goodbye to the hacks and holmsy.

That loss was good for the economy; bar/restaurant owners will be happy. :D

"Your Vancouver Canucks; driving the economy of British Columbia til mid-June". ;)

The Nucks lost was due to the pride of the Defending Champs on home ice...It was one Game ....they were bound to lose sometime in the playoffs- Nucks will get it done tonight- Canucks 4- Hawks 2 :)

Holmzzzie- "Put a little love in your Heart" or just "Jump aboard the love Boat"' Because the Nucks are going to cruise on thru :)

Derby......I blame myself for the loss on Tuesday as there was NO music posted up!!!!

Well.....I am to change that.

Put the love in there..........

[CMj7UcjPZ0U] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMj7UcjPZ0U

All aboard!!! Holmes....."we're expecting you"......"lovvvvvve....exciting and new"

[m_wFEB4Oxlo] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo

Chuggin' down the tracks for ya holmes.....we've got space in the dining car!!

[kQvmCzILBfE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvmCzILBfE

Come on holmes.......love the Canucks....these two reps want you to feel love!!!!

This is the lyrics of the Nucks....singing to YOU!!!

I don't care who you are,
where you're from,
What you did,
As long as you love me
[DNjVHmN7uco] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNjVHmN7uco

Last edited by a moderator:
Back