CANUCKS'- 2010

THANK DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schni is in

Im thawin a hatch right now... It will have to do :p

Go Canucks!!!!

OMG! I left work tonight tellin' the boys it would be a 5-0 Nucks win! Ha-ha!

Okay-okay, here's how it's going to play out: We start the 3rd with a PP and a quick goal, followed by another soon after; then Towes (or however the fu#k you spell it) & Sharp have a terrible mid-ice collision and both are out for the game. Kessler finishes with a hat-trick and Burrows gets the winner in OT.

I feel better now. Another beer please.

2 goals in 24 seconds..... thanks Lou.

They are playing better with Schni behind them.

Mad at Lou right now. :mad:

Freakin Roberto Turco :mad::mad:

OMG! I left work tonight tellin' the boys it would be a 5-0 Nucks win! Ha-ha!

Okay-okay, here's how it's going to play out: We start the 3rd with a PP and a quick goal, followed by another soon after; then Towes (or however the fu#k you spell it) & Sharp have a terrible mid-ice collision and both are out for the game. Kessler finishes with a hat-trick and Burrows gets the winner in OT.

I feel better now. Another beer please.

I love you man

Pass the pipe.... Ill get you a beer....... :D

The Canucks have rendered me speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously not.... jus sayin :D:D

Hear ya though!...
smi20.gif

OWCH..that one's,or 5:rolleyes: has really gotta hurt...listen to parts of the game,

just got home from a long night at work, but I think the Canucks had a longer one..can't imagine what it felt like to be on that bench tonight..uhhggllyyyy...

I PVR'd it but think I'll just delete...well not really,but NOT going to watch it now..need some sleep...will give it a go tomorrow, hey I'm a sucker for punishment what can I say;)

they will take it game 6, its what I called rite from the start...:cool:;)

I called Nucks in 6 games-I'll stick bye that call-Time the boy's get the fire in there belly & stop thinking just because they were number #1 ...doesn't mean the other team will roll over-Go Nucks Go :)

Anybody got any Heroin!! Whole team's playing like they saw a freaki'n ghost or something!! Pretty sad when your Captain can't set an example and go out and body-check someone!!!

2nd. Intermission: Don't worry Cory - the boys got yer' back man.

There's a detectable difference in the way we're playin' tonight.

Canucks will prevail in regulation!

we have to take it one game at a time, our best players have to be our best players, and we have to beat these hawks

Back