campbell river reoprts??

salmonkiller01

Wasn't there a sticky for campbell river comox fishing reports or am I blind??? Anyways great day on saturday lots of big prawns around, tried jiggin at the hump all we got grey cod. Are those cods any good eating??

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent fish and chips-- fillet and ice asap. Alos try using a tempura batter. YUMMY!

campbell river reoprts??
"Wasn't there a sticky for campbell river comox fishing reports or am I blind???"

Didn't there used to be a sticky for Comox/Campbell river a couple of weeks ago, or am I losing it.

No you guys aren't crazy, It was there.

I guess the idea is that there's no fish here anyhow so why would we need a thread to report that! LOL.

On another note, anyone want to get together and try to put some in the boat this weekend?

Keep me posted. If he can't get 'er going we can always throw mine in a lake somewhere. I need to test her a bit more before I chuck her in the big water but who knows, maybe Sunday I'll baptize it.

You bet! Maybe through some lines while they soak? PM me with a contact number and we can set some details.

Out Friday, prawning is great and very few egged up(2 out of 400), fishing was slow for us but we just jigged at the hump.We did get one nice octopus in the traps though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well tried prawning in baker passage, no luck??? Blame it on the Canucks , but the tides were running too fast where I set and traps must have been moving.

Commercial prawn season opens tomorrow so it should be a zoo out there. I've got such a rotten case of flu I won't be on the water for a while.

Good luck everyone.

I was supposed to go today, but have to go to a meeting at 12 unfortunately. Will try trolling tomorrow at the hump and report here. Can't wait to try out my new scotty high performance riggers, wanna see if the ball bounces out of the water when the auto stop hits.lol

Back