Boozers Derby

codfish

Dec. 16th Cheanuh Marina tickets @ Canpro Construction behind the Red Lion.Cost for the DERBY $25.00 per person. Come out it's a blast. [8D]

Cheers Codfish

Sounds good. Saw your truck at the marina today, Last Chance. How did you do? I was pulling my crab traps but didn't go out fishing. Yesterday I got a few shakers, nothing keepable. Nevermind LC, saw your post on the other thread.
T2

quote:Originally posted by Tsquared

Sounds good. Saw your truck at the marina today, Last Chance. How did you do? I was pulling my crab traps but didn't go out fishing. Yesterday I got a few shakers, nothing keepable. Nevermind LC, saw your post on the other thread.
T2

Was a hard shift, we got a good one and some BBQ specials. I just couldn't quite get myself to startup the big motor and leave the bay, thas my job tomorrow :D

is it worth the trip to be going up there?
most the reports i've been hearing are all undersized fish

anyone catching good sized fish bout now?

Is it winner take all? Anyone know what first place was last year?

Morty,
Last year a 22 pounder won the derby. First place is a Texas Mickey of rye,all other prizes are bottles of booze. Thus the name boozers derby.

quote:Originally posted by codfish

Morty,
Last year a 22 pounder won the derby. First place is a Texas Mickey of rye,all other prizes are bottles of booze. Thus the name boozers derby.
Wrong....... last year the derby was won by a 9.5lb fish (trev Z)
Jason

Back